How many of you have had these in your congregation?

by bottleofwater 37 Replies latest watchtower beliefs

• Heartofaboy
    Heartofaboy

Sister Noddy who sits on the edge of her seat nodding her head for all to see & oohing & aaahing at everything spouted from the platform as if she had never heard it all before.

Sister Giggly cos she is such a good JW and is as high as a kite on holy spirit.

• NewYork44M
    NewYork44M

We had a Brother and Sister Daft.

These were two not too bright (possibly semi retarded) people who kept having babies. It should be a social worker's nightmare. But because they were in jehovah's oraganization, they did not need help. They kept coming to meetings and he was actually a MS.

• OnTheWayOut
    OnTheWayOut

We had most of these characters. And I loved Chase's spirit. Why would we want to squash that?

We had this drop-dead georgeous sister that other sisters decided must be Sister Coquette. She was nice as could be, but because she was single and so good looking, the other sisters had to say she must be flirting, chasing their men.

• Pitchess Co-Gen
    Pitchess Co-Gen

Brother Superstar- Pioneer, Young Ministerial Servant, Future Elder and Bethelite, but he was a nice guy and not a a***hole

• clearpoison
    clearpoison

Actually no, not a single hit on this list and extended answers. I must have been in an odd place.

CP

• Botzwana
    Botzwana

Brother Carl Salesman-Say it fast! Get it? Car salesman? He goes up to everyone and shakes their hand and smiles and says how ya doing brother so and so then he is on to the next one. You REALLY can tell he has no personal interest in you at all but is just doing his routine. Phony smile included. He is usually the WT conductor.

Brother Can't wait- You ask him how he is doing and the laundry list of problems he tells you and always at the end he says...I can't wait for the new system....

• noni1974
    noni1974

We had a chase in our congergation. Sadly he is now a full blown drug user. His parents never gave him boundries. He was the golden child groomed for Bethal and the son of an elder. He could do no wrong.

• Mrs. Peck
    Mrs. Peck

BWAHAHAHAHA!! This so familiar.....how about sister allergy-allergic to everything including your perfume, and then sister drama queen, who would pass out at will at your feet, but never anywhere dangerous where she would hit her head......LOL, and then we had the fibromyalgia twins, I could to on and on........always something........

• truthseekeriam
    truthseekeriam

Had quite a few of those in my congregation.

One to add to the list..

Brother Hug a lot : You know the one that insists on a full blown frontal hug to catch a little boob action!! Yuk... that guy gave me the creeps, I would take the long way around the KH to avoid him.

• Mrs. Peck
    Mrs. Peck

What memories.......Brother and Sister strong-in-the-truth, who were considered the "pillars of the congregation" but their kids can do no wrong, you know....stuck up.....then there is Brother and Sister Nerd, you know the ones that wear the out of date clothes and funky hair, and then we have the mystery farters.....you have all experienced that brown cloud floating aroung the kingdom hall.......The B.O. brothers, The list goes on....

Share this

Google+
Pinterest
Reddit