How many of you have had these in your congregation?

by bottleofwater 37 Replies latest watchtower beliefs

• Mandette
    Mandette

Brother Dirtbag,

The one that stinks like butt, has greasy hair, NEVER brushes let alone flosses his teeth that would stand in the back of the hall picking his nose!!

EEEUUUWWWWW.........

• Kahlua
    Kahlua

My mother is Sister Armageddon. When she came over for dinner on Thanksgiving, soon as she walked into the house we started talking about the weather and the strong cold front that was heading this way. She got all excited and said, "That's never happened before has it?" I just said "No, Armageddon is not coming."

Anytime any thing happens she thinks it means Armageddon is here. She's in her 80s and doesn't remember stuff from one day to the next but she never forgets Armageddon.

• Joshinaz
    Joshinaz

I'm GREG!

• Bungi Bill
    Bungi Bill

Sister Gossip:

- there was a surfeit of her in every congregation that I was ever with. In fact my first introduction to such persons when I started attending meetings.

Sister Coquette:

Yes, we had one of those!

She was tamed, though - married a close friend of mine, and they are still together 36 years later.

Brother Smart:

I was just thinking of him only the other day:

- he was a guy who had been appointed an elder while still extremely young. Because HE was an elder and the rest of us weren't, he took it for granted that that fact meant he automatically knew more about everything than we did. Furthermore, he didn't hesitate to let everyone know this!

(In one congregation I was with, though, one of the elders was extremely intelligent - with an IQ level shared by only 5% of the population. This person was also extremely humble, and certainly did not go about advertising his intelligence).

Brother or Sister Daft,

Our congregation's "territory" included a large psychiatric hospital, and as a result (sadly), we had more than our share of these.

Bill.

• stillajwexelder
    stillajwexelder

We had brother and sister Scrounger. Neither worked but both pioneered. Lunch was always at yours never theirs, their car never had petrol so they always needed picking up for field service and meetings although actually the car was a gift from someone! Rented property temporarily so always on the look out for spare rooms and sofas to kip on. Always managed an annual holiday somewhere hot though!

Oh yes - had these two.

• AnonJW
    AnonJW

Sister Armageddon = My Mrs!

• AnonJW
    AnonJW

Brother "anything you can do, I can do better".

• Farkel
    Farkel

:How many of you have had these in your congregation?

:

• Brother Smart: The serious brother who thinks that he is an intellectual and believes he is "smart"
    • Sister Armageddon: The sister who says "Armageddon!!!" after any little thing in the news
    • Chase: The little boy who is always running around and crawling under the seats no matter what the parents say
    • Johnny: The little boy who keeps on leaving his snot on the sides of the bathroom stall
    • Brother Squeaky: The one in charge of cleaning who tells everyone what to do, but just stands there and converses
    • Sister Coquette: The congregation slut... or as close to a slut as she can get... flirting with every brother... oh yeah and she was raised in the "truth"
    • Brother Borrow: The brother who owes everyone money... and still asks to borrow from others
    • Greg: The boy or girl whose parents are so restrictive that the kid can't watch anything higher than G-rated movies
    • Stormy: The teenage boy or girl who you could bet does stuff behind the scenes, so to speak

Different Hall, same people, 35 years difference in time. Same shit I saw. Doctrines change. People don't change.

Nothing has changed but dub doctrine. LOL! Good one!

Farkel

• four candles
    four candles

We had a Brother Dirtbag in one cong,he was a single pensioner who came to the meetings,I think his baptism was the first time he had touched water for years,there was bits floating in the pool afterwards..................his name,I kid you not was..................Albert Ross.

Think about it.

• finallysomepride
    finallysomepride

Yes I know many of these plp & damit, many of them in my family LOL

Share this

Google+
Pinterest
Reddit