WHY? WHY? WHY?

by Reopened Mind 24 Replies latest jw friends

• wasblind
    wasblind

" What I really want to know from myself is WHY WAS I SO GULLIBLE? "

Welcome Reopened Mind, you are not alone , not being a born in I ask myself the samething everyday

and I shiver to think just how close I came to destroyin' my life and that of my daughters..

• BabaYaga
    BabaYaga

What a wonderful post and introduction, Re-opened Mind!

Hearty and heartfelt welcome... we're glad you're here.

Love,
    Baba.

• BabaYaga
    BabaYaga

TEC said:

Funny that I had convinced myself of this too (regarding Michael as Jesus), even though at the time that voice in my head was saying, "why would you know something now that God's organization did not? Does it really make sense that you're just waiting for them to catch up to you?"

This is GREAT stuff, Tammy, thank you. I will keep this one in mind for future opportunities. You'll please forgive me if I do not give you credit, if at some point I say this to a loved one who is still in!

• Broken Promises
    Broken Promises

Hello, and welcome.

• tec
    tec

You'll please forgive me if I do not give you credit, if at some point I say this to a loved one who is still in!

Of course :)

• jamiebowers
    jamiebowers

Welcome to JWN. Reading posts like yours gives me hope that my mom may someday learn the truth about the "truth".

• nelly136
    nelly136

nice to meet you

• cantleave
    cantleave

Fantastic first post - thank you so much for sharing.

• designs
    designs

Welcome. Courage is a great feeling, like a breath of beautiful Spring air. You've done well.

• jwfacts
    jwfacts

Welcome. That was a great post. Amazing how you eyes opened as they did, when they did, after so many years. I still wait for my parents to have a similar experience.

Share this

Google+
Pinterest
Reddit