help.. urgently a friend has spirits in her house priest removed then can they come to me if she s in my home.

by suzanne.dickenson 59 Replies latest jw friends

• suzanne.dickenson
    suzanne.dickenson

Please advise I was brought up as a witness and know the faith of Jehovah very well I choose not to follow my dad as a witness as I didnt like the way he taught me the truth hence I know its true.

We are having a party at our house for chikdren ans a mum at the school has been invited she told me shes devestated as she has a ghost and its touching the kids on the landing................. I t freaked me out oviously its saturn the devil or his spirits, I came home said a prayer to Jehovah as I do quite often to protect us etc. if she arrives at my hpome can the spirts come here, please advise as I dont want to put my family inthis situation , she has told me a priest has taken it away... I dont believe it...........

My dad is a elder of the congregation hence we dont speak, he always taught me stay well away and youll be ok, so even though its gone from herehouae id love your thoughst so I can maybe cancell her calling, I certainly wouldnt keep any gift from her in my home..

Many thanks Suzanne dickenson.

• asilentone
    asilentone

go to the yellow pencil on your right, edit all of your spellings, etc...You have 30 minutes from your post time.

• garyneal
    garyneal

Um, ....

• lisaBObeesa
    lisaBObeesa

Suzanne, don't worry.

Jehovah is much more powerful than the devil or any of his 'spirits,' So you have nothing to fear, and neither does your friend. Certainly don't worry about keeping a gift from your friend. There is nothing to fear.

• flipper
    flipper

SUZANNE - I'm sorry to hear that " Saturn the Devil " is attacking kids again. I prayed to Jehovah about that and he replied to me that He's removing Saturn's rings so he won't attack children anymore. Spirits can be pretty evil, I admit. I just finished my 2nd glass of spirits , ( Merlot Wine ) . I'll come over to the landing & exorcise those demons for you friend. We need to save these kids ! Peace out, Mr. Flipper

• bohm
    bohm

For christ sake will somone take this serious, Suzanne is being haunted!

Call ghostbusters!

• notverylikely
    notverylikely

I would worry more about Jupiter's Big Red Spot that Saturn the Devil.

• wasblind
  • flipper
    flipper

I talked with the local elders in your area and they said because I was drinking Merlot wine- I was not qualified to come do the exorcism for you tonight, sorry. The elders told me I should go eat some dinner first. The elders are calling Bethel legal to ascertain on how to deal with Saturn's rings though. It appears there may be some laws in force that may protect Saturn from having his rings taken away. So the brothers just want to make sure first so as not to bring reproach on the organization. I'm sure you understand

• BabaYaga
    BabaYaga

Hello and welcome Suzanne.

The only thing you have to fear is fear itself. Your worry is far more detrimental to your health and to your family than anything a ghost can do. Love, strength, and wisdom to you.

Love,
    Baba.

Share this

Google+
Pinterest
Reddit