Did Jesus resurrect Himself?

by brotherdan 143 Replies latest watchtower bible

• Chalam
    Chalam

Podobear, prayers and love for you and your family.

I lost my own mother to cancer many years ago and my wife went through cancer treatement this year.

May you find the peace which transcends all understanding :) Philippians 4:7

Every blessing in Christ,

Love Stephen

• Podobear
    Podobear

Thank you all your comments... suddenly I find the weight of the family on my shoulders.

The great thing about this forum, is that we can agree to agree... or to disagree. I have learnt much, I have capitulated, I have changed my views.. and I have reinforced my conviction in many arenas.

The JW's aren't totally wrong in their Theology. In fact many of their tenets are shared by members of other groups claiming to share the "Christian" umbrella.

Please let me declare my cards: I have not associated for 26 years now. I am an ex-Bethelite and regular pioneer. Served as a M.S but never as an Elder. I have a mother who has opposed a believing Father (still an Elder at 82), and have lived a difficult existence for over 40 years, trying to keep two warring factions together.... the parents that I love.

Surely someone can give me credit for the strain. .. and now to leave me in peace as my Mom slips away.

A gut wrenching Thank you... for your love.

Podo

• PSacramento
    PSacramento

My prayers are with you my brother, I ask the Lord to fill your heart with love and strength and to reward the kindness you've shown others and the love you've shown with the same to be shown to you.

We are here for you, Our Lord is always with you and in Him you will find your strength.

My Our Lord keep you and your family, always.

Hang in there.

• Chalam
    Chalam

Amen!

Peace in Christ,

Stephen

Share this

Google+
Pinterest
Reddit