Generation Teaching - Everyone is speechless?

by Red Piller 443 Replies latest jw friends

• The Finger
    The Finger

Djeggnog

"I am a serious Bible student and I would judge your spirituality as weak based on your telling me here that you were one of those "Bible students" that actually believed the end was coming in 1975, a teaching that smacks of apostasy"

" More name dropping. Am I supposed to be impressed by personalities? Were governing body members or the more charismatic brothers among us, such as circuit overseers, district overseers, what helped you rise every morning, gave you that sun and rain, made your life worth living?"

No I wasn't trying to impress you as you claim to be a well educated man I'm sure you were aware of this.

Believing what you are taught by those who are appointed because they are qualified to do so and then have someone like yourself who claims to be qualified to such a position in the congregation talk of believing apostasy and try to paint those who listened and said "here am I send me" as bad and weak, truly sickens me.

• wasblind
    wasblind

DJeggnogg said: "But what you have failed to do,@lisaBObesa, is prove evidence that we have ever made a prediction as to when the world would come to an end."

Under the Heading of Dates, on page 97 in the Reasoning Book it States:

" Before the last members of the generation that was alive in 1914 will have passed off the scene, all the things foretold will occur, including the "great tribulation" in which the present wicked world will end."

Oh , DJ says wasblind is illiterate, and never finished high school , this is part of your theocratic warfare, discredit the apostate all you can

even when your own mess is staring you in the face deny , deny ,deny

• wasblind
    wasblind

Hey DJeggnogg,

why don't you enlist some help, seems like your fighting this battle all by yourself,

why don't you get Doubtfully yours to come and help you, or any other JW apologist.

• wasblind
    wasblind

Hey Listener,

what Great find, keep up the good work

• aligot ripounsous
    aligot ripounsous

Only the Father knows "that day and hour."

DJ, I heard a few times this silly reasoning from JWs whereby Jehovah may have hidden the day and hour from humans but must have given his servants a few clues as to the month and year of the occurrence of Armageddon. Can you please reassure me and tell me that this isn't what you meant in your post.

• PSacramento
    PSacramento

All I can say is this:

How freaking hard is to learn how to use the quote function on this site???

WTF !!

Look how easy:

Hey Listener,
    what Great find, keep up the good work
  • Curtains
    Curtains

I haven't worked it out yet

• tec
    tec

I have trouble with it... took me a while to do this:

How freaking hard is to learn how to use the quote function on this site???

Ha... I think I've figured out :)

Tammy

• PSacramento
    PSacramento

Good work Tammy,

Now if only DJ could figure it out !

• OUTLAW
    OUTLAW

What are you are talking about. No one was in any doubt pre-1975 as to the fact that Jesus had stated at Matthew 24:36 that "concerning that day and hour nobody knows, neither the angels of the heavens nor the Son, but only the Father." Jehovah's Witnesses had not dedicated their lives to serve Jehovah until 1975 or any particular year. There was no problem back then, but greed on the part of those that thought they could get something for nothing, wanting to believe that if the Armageddon was coming in 1975 that they would not have to pay off the debts that they were incurring pre-1975, and many at the time were lost due to greed......DjEggNogg

There was nothing magical about the year 1975, except to those among Jehovah's Witnesses like you
    that had decided or were persuaded to believe 1975 to have [had] more significance than it had,
    and many of those who ran ahead of God's organization and had begun to spread this man-made doctrine like wildfire,
    from one end of the globe to the other......DjEggNogg

So which is it?..There was a World wide huge problem or there was no problem?..You can`t have it both ways..

Where is your evidence of a Large group of Renegade JW`s the WBT$ lost control of,who preached "Armageddon by 1975" for Decades?..

The WBT$ would have done everthing in it`s power to either Control or Disfellowship that large group Renegade JW`s..

Where is the evidence?..

You can`t provide any because,it doesn`t exist..

There was no Large Group of Renegade JW`s the WBT$ lost control of..

The WBT$ has always had control..

Pre-1975 Jehovah`s Witness`s did exactly as they were told by the WBT$..Just as they do today..

Preaching"Armageddon by 1975" had the WBT$ Stamp of Approval..Or..It never would have happened..

You made claims you can`t back up..

Your an Incompetent Liar..

D-JackAss-EggNogg..

http://i3.squidoocdn.com/resize/squidoo_images/-1/lens7034502_1253135352jackass-jack_20ass.jpg

..................... ...OUTLAW

Share this

Google+
Pinterest
Reddit