Has there, or are there any normal pro-WT members on this forum? As in mentally stable, anybody?

by miseryloveselders 51 Replies latest jw friends

• miseryloveselders
    miseryloveselders

While again, I agree with you Broken Promises, I think you've missed the entire point of this thread. Its not about putting down JWs who post here for whatever their various reasons may be. I'm a Jehovah's Witness as are many on here. The question is, are there any proWT JWs that post here who are rational and can debate respectfully, without condenscension or insults. I made a point to say in the opening post that this board can be heavy handed towards proWT JWs, and I find the trend disturbing. However, at times, which seems like most, the heavy handidness is a reaction to the insulting nature of the proWT JWs that post here. This thread is not simply about Eggnogg, but rather about his ilk in general. Its nice having Respectful Oberserver here, although his kind is an exception. All the other proWT types have been your Eggnoggs, Spike Tassels, Angel Eyes, etc..

By the way, Broken Promises, I think we get along ok, that being said, PM me, or even do a thread. Because I could be wrong, but you've had a real bug up your azz lately I've noticed. Not just this post, but a couple others in other threads that seem out of nature for you. I may be looking too far into your posts, but your not the same sweel lil Broken Promises any longer. You've turned into a Broken Promises that wishes to break noses.

• isaacaustin
    isaacaustin

MLE, I agree there are probably a few active and pro-JWs who have at some point or another posted here...the heavy-handedness comes not from that persay...but the attitude put forth as well as behavior...such as hijacking others threads and diverting the topics, stating untrue scenarios (like a certain poster used to claim she was an active pioneer and told her elders and other members she posts here and they were fine with it)...and simply by trying to water down real life experiences here by exJWs to make them look like the bad guy.

Share this

Google+
Pinterest
Reddit