So I just got called a narcissist

by sabastious 179 Replies latest watchtower beliefs

• tec
    tec

Debator, if you knew something was wrong and hurtful and damaging to other people, don't you have a responsibility to at least try and warn others away from it?

Tammy

• LostGeneration
    LostGeneration

Maybe you can tell them you will stop as soon as they stop going door to door.

They are telling people that they are in the wrong religion and they will soon die if they do not stop and join their religion.

• mrsjones5
    mrsjones5

The question is why do you have to be so actively apposed to witnesses?

Why not? The witnesses are actively oppossed to all other religious organisations. I say what's good for the goose is good for the gander.

• sabastious
    sabastious

Oh man debator's presence in this thread.... it could get ugly.

-Sab

• mrsjones5
    mrsjones5

Well we could just ignore her.

• believingxjw
    believingxjw

Debator,

Witnesses go door to door attempting to get people out of their religion and into the Witnesses. How do they do this? They relentlessly attack the beliefs and practices of the householders current religion in an effort to gain their membership. Those who post here are merely using their well honed skills in the Watchtower, skills we used to "kill" another Christian in order to revive him again and make him a JW only today it is the other way around. :)

What goes around comes around. Deal with it.

• baltar447
    baltar447

So Sab, were you fading or what?

• debator
    debator

hi sweetbaby

Offering your religion as the true faith as apposed to false ones is simply what Jesus did denouncing the Jews and false gods of other faiths but his main thrust has always been presenting the the Kingdom message which is our main thrust too.

This is a lot different from making your whole goal the destruction one particular religion alone. When showing our religion is the true one we stick to our adherance to God's word the bible and it's teachings. We will leave the destruction of false religion to Jehovah he doesn't need our help.

hi tec

Witnesses are not wrong or hurtful! You and others on here simply don't want to be witnesses. Like most on here this was once a religion you loved and valued. But hate is the other side of love and it is easier to justify hate by demonising what you once loved so much.

• debator
    debator

I have said my peace.

Which is his Jehovah's witnesses parents have made a fair point if he wants to be actively apposed to witnesses at this time as a life choice.

• VampireDCLXV
    VampireDCLXV
    I have said my peace.

Yeah, right!

V665

Share this

Google+
Pinterest
Reddit