So I just got called a narcissist

by sabastious 179 Replies latest watchtower beliefs

• sabastious
    sabastious

Maybe she did go back and can't reveal her identity because she told her old congregation that she had stopped posting.

-Sab

• isaacaustin
    isaacaustin

Sab, very possible.

• debator
    debator

Hi Sab

Armageddon is a bible teaching! Is it really the witnesses you are apposing if you don't like the bible teaching of Armageddon? among others?

• OUTLAW
    OUTLAW
    Lol, it's like a James Bond villian......-Sab

Hey Sab..

Ya it does..LOL!!.....It`s the truth though..

The WBT$ expects God to Kill everyone..

So the WBT$ can achieve their Goal of World Domination..

Only a Frigg`n Nutcase would believe and support something that Crazy and Evil..

....................... ...OUTLAW

• wasblind
    wasblind

"I go on the doors offering Jehovah's kingdom message rarely do I mention false religion usually only if brought up by the householder"

Hi Debator,

I have a question to ask about the Kingdom message, According to paul In 1 Corinthians 15: 1-26

The message was to be about Jesus and the kingdom, this backs up Acts 1:8

In the reasoning book on page 208 in the bottom paragraph it introduces a "new thought" concerning the good news

that people should be witnesses of Jehovah because Jesus witnessed about him. My question is, since Jesus was given authority in the heavens and on earth

it is evident that Jehovah had no problem with his directive to paul on what the good news was

Galatians 1:8 gives a warning to those who change or add to this. Galatians 1: 11 pauls tells this news comes from the one who is in authority

Jesus is the spitting image of his father, so the good news paul was told to preach was not lacking in anything.

JW's are going beyond the things taught

• sabastious
    sabastious
    Armageddon is a bible teaching!

Bible is full of sh*t, so that argument doesn't work with me.

That being said, the Witnesses depiction of the big A is especially gruesome. Their images and descriptions are heinous.

-Sab

• OUTLAW
    OUTLAW
    Maybe she did go back and can't reveal her identity because she told her old congregation that she had stopped posting.....-Sab

In that case she`s still lying to somebody..It`s Reniaa`s trade mark..

Mislead..Deciet..Lies..

If she Applied herself,Reniaa would make a Great JW..

....................... ...OUTLAW

• PSacramento
    PSacramento

You guys are wasting your keyboard strokes, LOL !

• sabastious
    sabastious
    You guys are wasting your keyboard strokes, LOL !

Ur right, I should smoke a bowl to liven up my strokes.

-Sab

• wasblind
    wasblind

The funny thing about Debator and most JW's is they want to appear persecuted

as soon as you ask them questions pertaining to the Bible they go all silent

I'm just askin' a question where is the persecution in that ? I just want answers

Debator, where you at ?

Share this

Google+
Pinterest
Reddit