So I just got called a narcissist

by sabastious 179 Replies latest watchtower beliefs

• OUTLAW
    OUTLAW
    Hi Outlaw
    I have never said I am a woman or a man.
    That is your presumtion including assigning previous posters to me. but I rarely read your posts.
    Their shallow mockery is very off-putting.....debator/Reniaa..

We know who you are..

Do you think there is an Abundance of Dimwits,on the Internet..

Who write just like you,on Ex-JW Boards?..

LOL!!..

You read everything including my posts..

In hope of being able to babble about things,you don`t know about..

You don`t post..

Unless you can promote the WBT$,or somebody Piss`s you Off..

LOL!!..

....................... ...OUTLAW

• debator
    debator

HI sab

It's okay, I have enjoyed this debate. It is a fine line between promoting God's true faith and as part of that pointing out the falseness of other religions and false teachings which niether Jesus or Paul balked at doing but for anyone to simply make destruction of a a particular faith your goal and aim is unhealthy.

We do not want to personally destroy False religion (I once had a born-again denomination say he would enjoy killing false religion's followers at armageddon alongside Jesus and even had the sword ready for it) Jehovah will do that in his own time through his son but not us. All we want to do is save as many people as we can from false religion and it's false teachings so they can partake in Jehovah's life-saving kingdom message.

• PSacramento
    PSacramento

Careful what you wish for, you just might get it...

• isaacaustin
    isaacaustin

-bator said:

We do not want to personally destroy False religion (I once had a born-again denomination say he would enjoy killing false religion's followers at armageddon alongside Jesus and even had the sword ready for it) Jehovah will do that in his own time through his son but not us. all we want to do is save as many people as we can from it and it's false teachings so they can partake in Jehovah's life-saving kingdom message.

My reply: Agreed. So get out of that cult that is masquerading as God's organization but it nothing more than a flase prophet!

• sabastious
    sabastious
    all we want to do is save as many people as we can from it and it's false teachings so they can partake in Jehovah's life-saving kingdom message.

This is a lie by you personally or a lie you are passing on after being told by the Watchtower.

The Watchtower HATES "Apostate Christendom." They attack unsolicitedly through the publications. They are not killing off false religion not because of lack of WANT, but lack of ABILITY.

They try very hard to smear false religious concepts as well as the Theory of Evolution by misquoting and misrepresenting them as often as they can get away with.

-Sab

• miseryloveselders
    miseryloveselders

Its so obvious Bator is Renia. Too obvious. Same argumentative style, same avoidance of answering anything that clearly would make the WT look negative. Its sad.

• isaacaustin
    isaacaustin

And PLEASE don't sit here and lie by telling us door to door is done to save lives. Sure, the cult-members doing it feel that way. That is not why the gb demands it of them though. It is simply busy work to keep the members slaving for the org...to keep the cultic mind control working...as well as give the WT FREE publicity.

• OUTLAW
    OUTLAW

We do not want to personally destroy False religion.....debator/Reniaa

You support an Organization that intends to Genocide the Entire Planet..

So the WBT$ can Rule..

Ya..That make a Huge Difference..

....................... ...OUTLAW

• sabastious
    sabastious
    You support an Organization that intends to Genocide the Entire Planet..

Lol, it's like a James Bond villian.

-Sab

• isaacaustin
    isaacaustin

Reniaa came here claiming to be an inactive JW thinking of returning. Then she claimed to just be proJW but not a practicing JW..then left here claiming she was returning to the org. So, she would not come back here as Reniaa, and have to deal with questions of why she is back when she said when leaving that these sites are not for those returning.

So, she created a new name...but the same patterns, dialect, stupidity, rudeness, hijacking of threads, and avioding of questions.

Reniaa, since you have already broken a serious WT rule by coming to an apostate site, why not commit a less serious sin by lying and telling us in no uncertain terms that you are not Reniaa?

LOL

Share this

Google+
Pinterest
Reddit