I feel ashamed of some of you

by Lady Lee 69 Replies latest jw friends

• jookbeard
    jookbeard

Outlaw he always goes on his copyright mode, loads of his posts speak about it, unless anyone has been living on a desert island for the past 20 years I'm sure most people have a vague idea about these laws.

• wasblind
    wasblind

Don't get me wrong Jook,

if DJeggnogg was doin' us a favor I appreciate that, and I trust Lady Lee knows

when someone is helping us or tryin' to hurt us. There are others who are clearly

not tryin' to help us by continuing to do what they are told not to do.

• Lady Lee
    Lady Lee

There is a very easy solution when you don't like something. It's sort of like TV. When you don't like what is on change the channel. It works here too. If you don't like it move on.

Why on earth would you go into attack mode? Its not like he made up the rules. He is only saying exactly what we said when we were JWs. No I'm wrong. If I was still a dub there is no way I would be here trying to help you. He said more than once he didn't want this site to go down or have problems. But some of you are so blind in your anger that you can't separate a JW from the organization.

Sort of like how JWs can't differentiate between Jehovah and the WTS - see the parallel. You are still stuck in that way of thinking. Time so deal with it - doncha think?

They aren't the same thing

• GrandmaJones
    GrandmaJones

This forum is such a big thing for me, as I imagine for all of you. when you leave, you have no one else. As far as friends go, you are all I have right now. If this forum were shut down, I have no one to talk to, to listen to, to relate to, to empathize with. Please.

• drewcoul
    drewcoul

It reminds me of an example I gave in a talk when I was a Witness. I said that if someone knocks you down in the parking lot after the meeting, you have reason to be upset. The person who knocked you down has a problem.

If people come to the next meeting later in the week, you are still on the ground in the parking lot complaining about the person who knocked you down after the previous meeting, now YOU have the problem.

Get up and move on. Don't stay on the ground. Find faith again, and teach others how to get up and walk.

• zoiks
    zoiks

Thanks for the reminder and all of your efforts, Lady Lee.

• White Dove
    White Dove

On the point of how we talk to each other, my threads asking for advice and ideas on how to handle a couple of personal experiences have received really rude and slanderous remarks directed against me about my character and mental health.

Why not try being tactful for a change and show a little empathy instead of acting like a bunch of middle schoolers who enjoy making fun of someone and bullying them?

• moshe
    moshe

Simon has also told everyone to NOT use his forum as a staging area to overrun pro-JW websites. I have no interest in the new elders manual- I am more interested in showing JWs the mistakes/problems in the public WT literature. Lets focus our attention on helping JWs who want information about the WT. I have noticed some who post here have no desire to help anyone, but themselves.

• Gregor
    Gregor

I agree with wasblind, this smacks of trolls trying to set up JWN. I think Simons actions in response provide a more than adequate defense against any copyright infringement charge.

By the way, I also find the new Sheparding book leaks to be nap inducing.

• Lady Lee
    Lady Lee

absolute contempt is the powerful response. Many could break away from this ridiculous cult by practicing it....

Are you daying if we show them contempt they will leave the WTS? If so ugottabejoking

That only confirms that the WTS tells them when it says they will be persecuted for his name - it will backfire and reinforce the cult mentality

Share this

Google+
Pinterest
Reddit