I feel ashamed of some of you

by Lady Lee 69 Replies latest jw friends

• tec
    tec

A good thing to keep in mind is to ask yourself if you would speak to your spouse or loved one (someone you are trying to free) in the same way as you speak to djeggnog, or debator for that matter. Those we love are no different than those we don't know.

Tammy

• brotherdan
    brotherdan

Strong words, and so true Lee. I think most of us, me included, tend to get a little heated when talking with current JWs that are defending their beliefs and the WT organization. Sometimes it is good for us to get reminders like you gave that this needs to be a place of freedome of thought and expression. It would be horrible for the site to get shut down just because some people foolishly publicly posted links.

I know that I get hot under the collar too much and it is a sign of immaturity on my part. I hope everyone will read this and apply it.

• sabastious
    sabastious
    A good thing to keep in mind is to ask yourself if you would speak to your spouse or loved one (someone you are trying to free) in the same way as you speak to djeggnog, or debator for that matter. Those we love are no different than those we don't know.

Yes, I would speak to my loved ones the way I speak to them if they acted the way DJ and Debator act. I would expect firm reprimand of ME if I start sounding like them too.

-Sab

• PSacramento
    PSacramento

As someone once said, we must be cautious that, in our zeal to overcome that which we despise, we do not become that very thing.

• isaacaustin
    isaacaustin

Yes, I would speak to my loved ones the way I speak to them if they acted the way DJ and Debator act. I would expect firm reprimand of ME if I start sounding like them too.

-Sab

I could not agree more!

• OUTLAW
    OUTLAW

If I posted like debator/Renia..

I hope someone would take me to De-Tox..

ozzy.jpg ozzy image by ozstatue ....................... ...OUTLAW
  • jookbeard
    jookbeard

agree with Wasblind on this one there are clearly posters on here posting these links on purpose, one can see the thinking of Dubs doing this with the subterfuge of being an ex Dub a mile off, also 99.9% dont want to hear a dumb ass apologist like EggNogg banging on about copyright laws.

• dinah
    dinah

Lee, the "attack" mode this board has been in for the last year or more is kinda why I don't visit here much anymore.

If someone is still blaming the Witnesses for every bad thing in their life, I would say look in the mirror to lay blame. Most of us are out. We've seen through it. You can't sit around Witness bashing your entire life!!! Action is required on your part to make your life better.

Yes, every single time I see someone take up for the Witnesses it makes me mad. I'm still anger over it, but I don't blame every single bad thing on that.

I'm sorry the place is stressing you out, Lee.

About the "Flock Book". It's out there. As was mentioned before, you can send links to anybody----just don't post them on an open forum.

I am kinda laughing at how the GB is crapping their pants about it.

• OUTLAW
    OUTLAW

Jookbeard..

Like him or not..DJeggnogg,was doing us a favour..

..................... ...OUTLAW

• justbreathe825
    justbreathe825

outlaw are you one of the moderators? would you be able to help me with my posts? i know this might be foolish but I need to delete a thread (my posts only of course). If something like this will banned me from this website so be it. I really want those removed there's someone whose feelings I have deeply hurt.

Share this

Google+
Pinterest
Reddit