Do You Truly Believe A Certain Politician Or Political Party WILL Bring About Real Change?

by minimus 48 Replies latest jw friends

• bottleofwater
    bottleofwater

whatever... I can't stand this thread.

• minimus
    minimus

Y?? bow

• GermanXJW
    GermanXJW

When being so upset with current politics why not join and make your own change? Because it is easier to sit in front of a computer screen typing how bad politics are?

• minimus
    minimus

Because it won't make a dif and we just wanna bitch??

GJW, good to seeya pop in!

• garyneal
    garyneal

Do I believe any one politician can make a difference. NO.

When history is made, the one politician who appears to make the difference is just riding a wave of people who have grown or who are making the change. That's how the world works, when enough people want something bad enough, someone will emerge and appear make it happen but no one person can do it by themselves.

We will eventually get a decent healthcare reform, for example. But to get there, enough people have to want it to happen. Right now, as long as there are enough people who think the system is fine as it is, the republican scare mongering will continue to work. The system is already broken, but not enough people are seeing it yet to force our leaders to bring about real reform.

Same for any other issue.

• jaguarbass
    jaguarbass

The country was doing good under Regan, then went to hell under the first Bush.

Then recovered and prospered under Clinton.

Then went further towards becoming a third world country under Bush the dumber.

I think one politician named Bush brought about tremendous change for the worse.

It's like humpty dumpty falling off the wall, if you screw something up bad enough no one can fix it.

Americas been overrun by hispanic criminals thanks to Bush.

It's just the Machavellian principal divide and conquer. Thats what the Bushes gave us

• minimus
    minimus

Dammit! We need Jeb Bush!!!

• jaguarbass
    jaguarbass

I live in Florida, Jeb Bush pretty well desolated this state.

• jaguarbass
    jaguarbass

Jeb Bush has got a Mexican son who will probably take this country full tilt to the third world.

• minimus
    minimus

see....there is no hope.

Share this

Google+
Pinterest
Reddit