To the Household of Dog

by AK - Jeff 117 Replies latest jw friends

• AK - Jeff
    AK - Jeff

As for you and me, I am truly sorry that we don't see eye to eye on this matter, dear AK-Jeff.

Not me! I am not a bit desirous to re-immerse myself into mindless, empty delusion. I pity those who have done so. My only suggestion is to get busy living - this life - not the one to come. Cause it ain't comin' sister.

Jeff

Edited to add: Shelby, I just reviewed you entire post to me: reaction? Not a single credible statement - which is what I have always found so annoying about you. You present wind for evidence. Just wind! And you wonder why thinking people are bothered?

• OUTLAW
    OUTLAW

Ak-Jeff..

Good Morning Bud!..

I know this is a Frusterating Subject for you..LOL!!

The fact is,there are many on the board just like Shelby..

They just don`t post about it..

There are many people who believe Jesus talks to them..

Does that really happen..I don`t know..It doesn`t happen to me..LOL!!..

If they want to believe Jesus talks to them,what does it matter?

They`re not hurting anyone..They`re not asking for anything..

And..

They`re not going to change they`re mind..

It can`t be debated either way,because neither side has any proof..

They can`t prove they hear Jesus..We can`t prove they don`t..

I will continue to question Shelby because I am interested in what she believes..

It helps me to understand her better..

Getting Pissed Off about what other people believe..With no Proof either way,is pointless..

People are going to believe,what they believe..

And..

I have a life to live..

............................ ...OUTLAW

• AGuest
    AGuest
    Not a single credible statement

By your "standards", perhaps not, dear AK-Jeff (peace to you!)... but it was the truth.

- which is what I have always found so annoying about you.

Yet, you CHOOSE to keep putting yourself in a position to BE annoyed. Which is what I don't get about those like you. Why would you even BOTHER with something that annoys you so? Answer: because you get SOMETHING out of it. People do what they want to do, dear AK-Jeff... and don't do what they don't want to do. You open my threads... and read my posts... and become annoyed... because you WANT to. What you have to ask yourself is... WHY? What are YOU looking for??

You present wind for evidence. Just wind!

Funny that you use wind, here...

And you wonder why thinking people are bothered?

Well, actually, I don't wonder... not at all. That "thinking people" are bothered, indeed, that ANYONE is bothered. Have you truly NOT noticed that??

Peace to you, dear AK-Jeff... truly. And take my advice? Please, DON'T "bother" so much... at least, not with me. I'm truly not worth it.

Your servant and a slave of Christ,

SA

• AK - Jeff
    AK - Jeff

Fair enough.

Waste away.... who gives a shit.

Jeff

• THE GLADIATOR
    THE GLADIATOR

Yet, you CHOOSE to keep putting yourself in a position to BE annoyed. Which is what I don't get about those like you. Why would you even BOTHER with something that annoys you so? Answer: because you get SOMETHING out of it. People do what they want to do, dear AK-Jeff... and don't do what they don't want to do. You open my threads... and read my posts... and become annoyed... because you WANT to. What you have to ask yourself is... WHY? What are YOU looking for??

AGuest I do believe this is the most profound statement you have ever made. At last a real and worthy contribution to the board, and not a single Bible reference or divine revelation involved. Just straight forward logic and discernment.

Salute...

• OUTLAW
    OUTLAW

Fair enough.
    Waste away.... who gives a shit.
    Jeff

LOL!!@AK-Jeff!!..

I`ll have a Beer for you later Bud..

............................ ...OUTLAW

• journey-on
    journey-on

Did you know, Shelby, that anger and rage can be an addiction? It's true. There are people that HAVE to feed their anger, and so they LOOK for things that will incite it. Then, they explode (in this case via a verbal bullying thread). They then release the stress and feel better for awhile till they start looking for their fix again. I'm not making this up. You can find lots of information by researching "anger addiction" or "Intermittent Explosive Disorder".

• mrsjones5
    mrsjones5

Its a Dr Phil moment.

• ziddina
    ziddina
    "For you KNOW as a fact [because there has never been any substantial real evidence to support a Tooth-Fairy] that she does not REALLY exist. ..."

Wait a sec, AK-Jeff...

I know for a FACT that the Tooth Fairy DOES exist!!! "She" gave me actual, real money [delivered magically under my pillow at night...] for my lost teeth when I was a child!!!

On the other hand, NONE of my prayers to "Jehovah" were ever answered...

Guess THAT'S the "proof in the pudding", huh??

Zid

• ziddina
    ziddina

Oh, and while we're on the subject, "Jehovah's" "son", "Jesus", has never deigned to speak to me or answer any of my prayers, either...

I received more actual, real, hard-cash-hold-it-in-your-hand-and-feel-it response from the "Tooth Fairy", than from either one of them - or from "Allah", or from "Buddha", or from "Vishnu" either, for that matter...

Proceeding forward...

"Yet, you CHOOSE to keep putting yourself in a position to BE annoyed. ... Why would you even BOTHER with something that annoys you so? Answer: because you get SOMETHING out of it. ... You open my threads... and read my posts... and become annoyed... because you WANT to. ..."

A - hem....

O-kay, I just have to weigh in on this comment... And may you have the peace and wisdom of the Great Goddess Gaia [who is over 4 billion years old, and has seen far beyond what our mere human minds can comprehend] , Dear AGuest, in reading my response...

Occasionally you make some compact and funny comments. Sometimes you actually "hit the nail on the head", even.

HOWEVER....

I, too, become "annoyed" with your posts... And it's not because I "want to"....

When you come onto others' threads and make extremely long-winded posts, you create a great deal of text that the rest of us have to read - or skip over, as I do - before we get to the next - and often more relevant - post...

I am still laughing over Soldier77's response to you - or was it Gladiator?? Who stated something to the effect that it was no wonder that HIS prayers to "God/Jehovah/Allah/Buddha/whomever" WEREN'T ANSWERED, because "God" was too busy wading thru all the text/talk/chatter/content of YOUR PRAYERS!!!

Yep, I'm still giggling over that one...

Zid

Share this

Google+
Pinterest
Reddit