To the Household of Dog

by AK - Jeff 117 Replies latest jw friends

• AK - Jeff
    AK - Jeff

Wow! OTWO, at the precise moment that you wrote that - at 1300 EST - JM talked to me TOO!!!!!!

He said the exact same thing to me - as if it was some worldwide 'message' - I mentally recorded it forever. OH Praise to JM!!

One quote that I heard - understanding that perhaps this was not a totally universal message, but individualized universal message perhaps - he said " What a joke I was able to pull on your race!!! HAHA [a very guttural deep voice, think Isaac Hayes]. There really was no flood, no Noah, no Jesus even!!!! There is no salvation either - but if you want a joke or punchline, I can do THAT!"

He then proceeded to tell me some dirty jokes, just between he and I. Did you hear those also? I liked the one about the Egyptian priestess, the King of Sodom and a hairy he-goat entering a bar.... I won't spoil it for you. Ask him when you next speak.... I am still laughing my ass off.....

Jeff

• OnTheWayOut
    OnTheWayOut

I didn't think the masses were ready for the message of "no flood, no Noah, no Jesus even!!!! " But if others heard it, then that is that.
    I called him out and he answered. I guess I won't have to worry about having a pocket full of change anymore, which I really hate.

"The Egyptian priestess, the King of Sodom and a hairy he-goat entering a bar...." I loved that one. Did he tell you the one about Venus and Isis choosing one lucky mortal guy to have fun with? Well, we couldn't say that one here.

• AK - Jeff
    AK - Jeff

No. But he is going to talk to me again soon, so I will ask about the Venus joke.

Jeff

• AGuest
    AGuest
    Just be a good person."

Funny... [he] is also recorded to have said that NO ONE is good... including himself... except the Father. That he would now change that... and say so to YOU is... well, incredible. No, really, I mean INcredible. As in, absolutely NO credibility.

I, for my part, will call upon the mercy of the Most Holy One of Israel... and the love of His Christ... and ask that whatever love... and obedience... I have shown to them... and you... along with my Lord's blood... cover my error (in disobeying the instruction to me). I have faith that it will. Even if it doesn't, I am not concerned. For it the kingdom... and GOD'S righteousness, not my own... that I seek. So, whatever He decides as to me... is absolutely okay with me.

What, may I ask, will you ask to cover your error and disobedience? Oh, no, wait... that's right... you don't believe you have error or disobedience... or need a covering.

Shame on me for trying...

A slave of Christ,

SA

• Twitch
    Twitch
    What, may I ask, will you ask to cover your error and disobedience? Oh, no, wait... that's right... you don't believe you have error or disobedience... or need a covering.
    Shame on me for trying...

I think she's got it,...

Ahh, the shame, the blame, the guilt is built right in. I miss being christian.

lol

• OnTheWayOut
    OnTheWayOut
    AGuest: Funny... [he] is also recorded to have said that NO ONE is good... including himself... except the Father. That he would now change that... and say so to YOU is... well, incredible. No, really, I mean INcredible. As in, absolutely NO credibility.
    He said that since she violated that command, He will cease to communicate with her anymore, and "Anything she says is just made up shit of her own." (He actually used that quote.)

Did he ever tell you the Venus joke? ROFLMAO.

• VampireDCLXV
  • Sam Whiskey
    Sam Whiskey

AUHSEHAJ HAJAHCISIM

JAHESHUA MISICHAJAH

Share this

Google+
Pinterest
Reddit