I'm back with a new computer and feeling better

by Lady Lee 38 Replies latest jw friends

• Lozhasleft
    Lozhasleft

Wow those pics look so painful !! Lovely to see you back Lee and great that you're up and running again ! (so to speak)

Loz x

• wasblind
    wasblind

Ouch, that was one heck of a fall,

but your short hair cut looks great.

Glad your back Lady Lee

• aligot ripounsous
    aligot ripounsous

Never mind, welcome back , confident that you will keep being the guarantee for decency on JWN.

• nelly136
    nelly136

welcome back and hope those bruises disapear fast

• jamiebowers
    jamiebowers

Welcome back. I heard part of a discussion you had with Granny before one of the conference calls, and it sounded like you and I have similar physical problems, so I understand the accidents. But I'm wondering why there have been so many recently. Is your doctor concerned?

• Green Jade
    Green Jade

Lady Lee,

You welcomed me, and you just got recovered and now I feel sincerely special. Your before and after pictures are mind blowing. You look great. Have a great day. Bye

• Aussie Oz
    Aussie Oz

Crikey lady!

so glad you are back too...

i missed most of the situation as we were internet-less for the same two weeks!

only doing catch up did i see the drama you have been through.

all the best

oz

• MMXIV
    MMXIV

Hi LL,

I'm not sure what you found worse - being bruised and battered or having no computer.

I watched one of your clips the other day about the 8 things that cults use and it clarified some things for me in a way that 8 months here hadn't done. Thank you.

One thing still puzzles me - why did you leave those cases by your chair - hope you weren't planning to leave us in a hurry were you??!! You know Outlaw would always track you down (ok it may take him a while getting past his pet bear)

MMXIV

• Dumi
    Dumi

Hi LadyLee

Glad you're back, I'm a newbie on the block and have enjoyed your posts that I've had a chance to read-up on. Especially the "crissis of concience" thread.

here is to you getting back on-line and on life :-)

• OnTheWayOut
    OnTheWayOut

Glad to see you back. This place needs you. Glad to see you are getting better from your floor beatdown.

Share this

Google+
Pinterest
Reddit