I'm back with a new computer and feeling better

by Lady Lee 38 Replies latest jw friends

• aligot ripounsous
    aligot ripounsous

Meilleurs et chaleureux souhaits de rétablissement, Lady Lee, (speaking to the native Quebeker, if I'm not mistaken.)

• zoiks
    zoiks

I'm glad you're on the mend and reconnected.

• Mary
    Mary

I'm glad so many were able to help and that you've got another computer LL.

• Invetigator74
    Invetigator74

Good luck with the healing process 10 days without my computer is like a day without sunshine

• pirata
    pirata

Welcome back! Glad to hear you are feeling better.

• Lady Lee
    Lady Lee

aligot

Thansk but I am not a native Quebecer. I was born in Ontario and lived there until I was 16 except for one year when my mother started studying with the witnesses in Montreal. That was when I was 12 but then I went into foster care back on Toronto. I went back to Montreal when I was 16 and by 17 was baptized. So my JW life was in Quebec and even spent a couple of years in a French cong. I can read french well enough to understand your post so thank you but don't ever ask me to speak French or post in it. My French is really bad -- really really bad.

Thanks zoiks Mary and investigator

• Lady Lee
    Lady Lee

Didnt' see you there Darth Thanks

OUTLAW holding down the fort??? He is most likely to have everybody rolling on the floor laughing while the enemies are storming the gate

Thanks pirata

• Darth plaugeis
    Darth plaugeis

LOL no he is funny but can be a strong force to deal with.

He is Solomon Like LOL .... but he would of cut the baby in half only to show it was a Pinata! LOL

Ok you 2 behave or next time........... Maybe I won't be so Funny!

• littlebird
    littlebird

Im so glad you're back! So sorry for your spill and happy that you are healing up.

• VampireDCLXV
    VampireDCLXV

Oh Lee! I'm glad you're back and you're alright. I know that I'm a newb here and that you hardly know me but I missed you like everyone else did. You are such a presence here and this board would be missing so much if one day you were just gone forever. I hope you can keep yourself from too many more accidents like this.

Yours truly,

V665

XOXOXO

Share this

Google+
Pinterest
Reddit