...Who is the "Bilderberg Group"?...What effect Do they Have on your Life?...

by OUTLAW 95 Replies latest social current

• wasblind
  • EndofMysteries
    EndofMysteries

Where things get real interesting.........in regards to bible.........not many know what it actually foretells will happen 'before' the 1,000 year reign. The armaggedon we've been taught about, then no details bout the end of the 1,000 year reign, is because they've mixed them up together.

The actual Armageddon everyone waiting for, is at the end of the 1,000 year reign. So either we are at the end of it, or about at the start of it.

What I have read about the start of it, is that the world population will be reduced to almost nothing. Also that human rule/governments continue during the 1,000 year reign ("he must rule as king until he places all human rule and authority to nothing, then the last being death itself" - something to that effect, which means whats the point in the 1,000 years if that was already accomplished from the start.

With that being said, then some may wonder if all the worlds and the 'one world government' are showing part of the end of the 1,000 year reign. What God has put into their minds is accomplishing his purpose.

With all bible stuff aside, there are 2 ways to view what is bout to happen. 1. First the world being united is a good thing, how do you declare war on yourself? Also us in the US have had it very good, is it far all of our luxuries where others born in diff countries can even get food to eat?

BUT.....this is the other end of it, where many may be concerned........is that the group want full control and make their own world, they will try to kill billions from disease and other means, etc.

Best option is be a good person and observe imho, and establish your faith while your still able to.

• PrimateDave
    PrimateDave

My take on things, just an opinion which is worth US$0.02:

You guys give these groups (Bilderbergs, CFR, etc.) far too much credit. We have come as close to world government now as we ever will. These elites, these people, are not all powerful. They suffer from the same failings as all humans. Granted, they have access to money and social networks that give them the appearance of power and advantage, but like all things they are dust in the wind.

They are not united any more than any other social network of humans. Remember how we all used to imagine the Governing Body of Jehovah's Witnesses as some all-knowing entity being united by Holy Spirit? Ray Franz brought that illusion down. The reality was and probably still is that the GB is a group of men who are out of touch with the rank and file, jockying amongst themselves for position, each one attempting to push his own agenda through internal politics. The same things happen in board rooms around the world.

Anyway, on a global scale power is shared between competing and cooperating entities. What we've got is the best they can do. Personally, I think it is all downhill from here. Fact is, "they" need us more than we need them, and "they" have always known that.

"There is no conspiracy. Nobody is in charge. It's a headless blunder operating under the illusion of a master plan." - Worth

"Who do you think the establishment is? It's just guys like me. Their desks are bigger, but their jobs aren't. They don't conspire, they buy boats." - Quentin

The Cube (1997)

• jookbeard
    jookbeard

EndOfM

couple of questions; who do the Bilderbergers take orders from?

when does this annihilation of billions take place? and in what form? a thermonuclear attack or from a chemical/viral form?

and in what area of the Globe does it come from?

• ninja
    ninja

if you ask me ....it's the big corporations like mcdonalds.....behind it all

• ninja
    ninja

sorry......I'm getting mixed up with the build-a-burger group

• OUTLAW
    OUTLAW

Good Morning JWN!!..

JookBeard..

I believe there are other groups connected to the "Bilderberg Group"..

I have no Idea what their Function is..

EndlessMysteries..

I have no interest in Faceless,Nameless Conjecture..

When Powerful People..

With Faces and Names,stand up and make a Public Announcement..

I take notice..

PrimitiveDave..

When Powerful People make a Public Statement,that "WILL" affect the entire Planet..

It`s time to take notice..

Ignore them and they will do exactly what they want..

Ninja..

McDonalds?..Build-a-Burger?..LOL!!..

...................... ...OUTLAW

• kurtbethel
    kurtbethel

You don't need to kill off billions of people to get the population down. Just get the fertility rate down by lowering fertility rates and also socially engineering people to not mate. No herding them off into camps or any spooky stuff. Most people would not even recognize it is happening, nor would they care.

• cult classic
    cult classic
    Those of us in Bilderberg felt we couldn't go on forever fighting one another for nothing and killing people and rendering millions homeless.

So this was said 30 years ago? What's changed since this redirection by the Bilderberg group in the 80's?

For a variety of reasons a relative few rise up from the ranks to exert influence among the masses. Doesn't mean they conspire to ruin their fellow man. Many with the power to exert great influence spend a great deal of their time and energy in benevolent endeavors. And, of course, there are those who are self-serving to the detriment of many. No conspiracy there.

The notion that there are just a handful of people controlling billions is too simplistic for me. It's right up there with the whole good vs evil plot to explain the injustice and imbalance in the world.

I'm skeptical of these conspiracy theories, although they are interesting.

• FuzzyPaul
    FuzzyPaul

Look up floride in public water supplies. It is a drug. Some countries ban its use as only doctors can prescibe drugs.

It is almost impossible to buy non-floride toothpaste.

The first occurrence of fluoridated drinking water on Earth was found in Germany`s Nazi prison camps. The Gestapo had little concern about fluoride`s supposed effect on children`s teeth; their alleged reason for mass-medicating water with sodium fluoride was to sterilize humans and force the people in their concentration camps into calm submission. (Ref. book: "The Crime and Punishment of I.G. Farben" by Joseph Borkin.)

Sodium fluoride water solutions are the cheapest and most effective rat killers known to chemists: colorless, odorless, tasteless; no antidote, no remedy, no hope: Instant and complete extermination of rats. Keeping a store of deadly fluoride near the water reservoir would be advantageous during the time of a revolution, as it would give opportunity to dump this poison into the water supply and either kill off the populace or threaten them with liquidation, so that they would surrender to obtain fresh water. It can cause fatalities in kidney dialysis patients. It can cause sterility in women. It causes fragile bones in the elderly. It agressively binds to chemicals in our bodies so that low dosage over a long time causes a strong effect.

Sodium fluoride, a hazardous-waste by-product from the manufacture of aluminum, is a common ingredient in rat and cockroach poisons, anesthetics, hypnotics, psychiatric drugs, and military nerve gas. It`s expensive to dispose of. The public was convinced on the terrifically insane but highly profitable idea of buying it, injecting it into our water supplies, and then DRINKING it. Since we only drink 1/2 of one percent of the total water supply, the rest literally goes down the drain as a free hazardous-waste disposal for the chemical industry, where we PAY them so that we can flush their expensive hazardous waste down our toilets. How many salesmen dream of such a deal? (Follow the money.)

We are already being doped.

Share this

Google+
Pinterest
Reddit