...Who is the "Bilderberg Group"?...What effect Do they Have on your Life?...

by OUTLAW 95 Replies latest social current

• cameo-d
    cameo-d

Since when did this become a Conspiracy website?

First, we got Outlaw promoting the paranormal by upholding AGuest and her channeling the fiery serpents that speak to her and give her visions.

Then, we got Outlaw seeing flying saucers in his backyard.

Now we got Outlaw talking about world leaders planning to quarrantine and kill all of us.

What is all this tin foil hat nonsense?

Just because Outlaw is a long time poster does not mean that he hasn't fallen off his rocker.

Sometimes living way out in the woods all alone where no one can find you....well people either get bored or squirrely.

• wasblind
    wasblind

Damn Outlaw,

I wish you would come back and answer cameo, cause he got me LMAO

• littlerockguy
    littlerockguy

Here is a more recent news report (outside of the US of course) on the Bilderberg group:

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=LPIBWB9ZKEI

LRG

• designs
    designs

For the really 'let's make your hair stand up' search the Dulles brothers and the John and Robert Kennedy's Assasinations.........

• OUTLAW
    OUTLAW

WasBlind..

They won`t let the dirty stuff out until there is a world wide crisis..

Then they can nail everyone one at once..

Flipper..

Thanks Bud..

Ya I saw that in my searches..I think it will be interesting reading..

Cameo-d..

Being Aguest/Shelbys friend..

Does not mean I agree with,or share her her beliefs..

I never once said I saw a Flying saucer..

I saw something I can`t explain..I have no idea what it was..

This thread isn`t about People in the Shadows,nobody knows about..

The people in the "Bilderberg Group" have Faces,Names and have Publicly spoken out..

The "Bilderberg Group" plans are "NOW" a matter of "Public Record"..

They want a One World Community..(Government)..

And..

Have "PUBLICLY" Said So..

LittleRockGuy..

Thanks for the Video..I`ll check it out

............................. ...OUTLAW

• VampireDCLXV
    VampireDCLXV

I don't think OUTLAW is any more off his rocker than you are, cameo-d. In fact I'd say that OUTLAW would be the saner of you two by far...

V665

• wasblind
    wasblind

Well Cameo,

Outlaw doesn't seem the least bit squirley to me

take your flu shot yet ? I'm debating on it myself

just in case you might ask. Really debating.

• designs
    designs

Are flu shots being brewed up by the Bilderbergs

• Satanus
    Satanus

I caught the flu a few weeks ago. I read about and bought two bottles of a herbal extract last yr. So, i finally got a chance to try the stuff. I spent one and a half days on my back as compared to 5 days, that the flu usually whacks me. Every time i took a shot of the stuff, i felt a bit better in less than a minute. I caught it friday at work, got sick saturday and sunday, up and around on monday, back to work tuesday. Great stuff, elderberry extract. Absolutely no side effects, either.

Here is the info:

Medicinal use

In a placebo-controlled, double-blind study, elderberry was shown to be effective for treating Influenza B.[4] People using the elderberry extract recovered much faster than those only on a placebo. The study was published in the Journal of Alternative Complementary Medicine.

A small study published in 2004 showed that 93% of flu patients given extract were completely symptom-free within two days; those taking a placebo recovered in about six days. This current study shows that, indeed, it works for type A flu, reports lead researcher Erling Thom, with the University of Oslo in Norway.[5]

Thom's findings were presented at the 15th Annual Conference on Antiviral Research.

The study involved 60 patients who had been suffering with flu symptoms for 48 hours or less; 90% were infected with the A strain of the virus, 10% were infected with type B. Half the group took 15 milliliters of extract and the other group took a placebo four times a day for five days.

Patients in the extract group had "pronounced improvements" in flu symptoms after three days: nearly 90% of patients had complete cure within two to three days. Also, the extract group had no drowsiness, the downside of many flu treatments. The placebo group didn't recover until at least day six; they also took more painkillers and nasal sprays.

It's likely that antioxidants called flavonoids—which are contained in the extract—stimulate the immune system, writes Thom. Also, other compounds in elderberry, called anthocyanins, have an anti-inflammatory effect; this could explain the effect on aches, pains, and fever.

Elderberry extract could be an "efficient and safe treatment" for flu symptoms in otherwise healthy people and for those with compromised immune systems, such as the elderly, Thom adds.

Russell Greenfield, MD, a leading practitioner of integrative medicine and medical director of Carolinas Integrative Health, advocates treating flu with black elderberry, he says in a news release. "It can be given to children and adults, and with no known side effects or negative interactions," he says.

"But don't expect grandma's elderberry jam" to ease flu symptoms like body aches, cough, and fever, he warns. "Extract is the only black elderberry preparation shown effective in clinical studies."

-----------

S

• OUTLAW
    OUTLAW
    Well Cameo,
    Outlaw doesn't seem the least bit squirley to me
    take your flu shot yet ? I'm debating on it myself
    just in case you might ask. Really debating.

I was listening to the Personal Physician of one of the "Bilderberg Group"..

USA Governor Ventura was interviewing her..

She is Scared

Personally I don`t trust any of the Flu shots now..

Your joints are supposed to swell up on the dirty stuff..Its a Slow Kill..

............................. ...OUTLAW

Share this

Google+
Pinterest
Reddit