...Who is the "Bilderberg Group"?...What effect Do they Have on your Life?...

by OUTLAW 95 Replies latest social current

• OUTLAW
    OUTLAW
    Are flu shots being brewed up by the Bilderbergs

Pharmaceuticals are Owned and Controlled by members of the "Bilderberg Group"..

............................. ...OUTLAW

• wasblind
    wasblind

like I stated before, my friend took their flu shot and was told this flu shot would prevent the new flu strain.

How can you make a cure for a disease ain't nobody got yet ? unless you already got the disease stored up !!!!!

• OUTLAW
    OUTLAW

Littlerockguy..

Just finished watching the Video....

There seems to be a lot of people who are aware of the "BilderBerg Group"..

USA Governor Jesse Ventura is all over this..

He is a Navy Seal and does not like what he see`s..

............................. ...OUTLAW

• cognizant dissident
    cognizant dissident

I agree with Satanus on this one. I don't see global government as a big problem. I see it as a much more efficient way to get things done without the obstacles of nationalism standing in the way.

Also, the world is overpopulated and the masses are using up the resources although not in an equitable way. The rich, elite few already rule the world governments and economies. Millions are already being ethnically cleansed in national and civil wars. Millions of the poor are already dying and starving. Contagious diseases already take the lives of millions every year.

All of that is already the reality of the world we live in, today. We don't need an elite world government to create a conspiracy to make it happen in the future. If pharmaceutical companies would stop making vaccines and medicines, then millions more people would die every year.

Getting the brightest minds to stop working at cross purposes and start working cooperatively to solve some of these problems could not be any worse of an undertaking than what we have now.

• cognizant dissident
    cognizant dissident

OK, I just want to say, that while I don't agree with Outlaw's take on all of this, given the history of cameo-d's posts on this forum, the queen of the tin-foil hats suggesting he is wearing a tin foil hat, is side-splittingly hilarious!

Uh, hello pot? This is the kettle. Your black!

• read good books
    read good books

The Builderberg Group. You use to get laughed for saying they exist, but this conspiracy is not somebody's theory. Call it conspiracy reporting. Here is a statement David Rockefeller made at one of the Builderberg meetings where these so called political brains were supposedly ...just kicking around ideas.

"We are grateful to the Washington Post, The New York Times, Time Magazine and other great publications whose directors have attended our meetings and respected their promises of discretion for almost forty years. It would have been impossible for us to develop our plan for the world if we had been subjected to the lights of publicity during those years. But, the world is now more sophisticated and prepared to march towards a world government. The supranational sovereignty of an intellectual elite and world bankers is surely preferable to the national auto-determination practiced in past centuries."
    David Rockefeller, Baden-Baden, Germany 1991

I don't want a world government, to strip us of our constitution and our freedom, and the track record of the world bankers speaks for itself. If these people wanted peace they could have attained it a long time ago since they already control most countries.

• cameo-d
    cameo-d

Vampire: I don't think OUTLAW is any more off his rocker than you are, cameo-d. In fact I'd say that OUTLAW would be the saner of you two by far...

CogDis: OK, I just want to say, that while I don't agree with Outlaw's take on all of this, given the history of cameo-d's posts on this forum, the queen of the tin-foil hats suggesting he is wearing a tin foil hat, is side-splittingly hilarious!

Is this really what y'all think of me???

I have never reported seeing flying saucers; I have never been abducted by aliens; I have never channeled spooks; I have never seen a Pleadian.

I don't know where you get off saying I am a Queen of tin hats.

I mentioned Bilderberg a good while back. It's not conspiracy theory. It is conspiracy fact!

excerpt from thread:

Watchtower *** w02 9/15 p. 30 Questions From Readers ***

"The stars of God" are the kings of the royal line of David. (Numbers 24:17) From David onward, these "stars" ruled from Mount Zion. After Solomon built the temple in Jerusalem, the name Zion came to apply to the whole city. Under the Law covenant, all male Israelites were obliged to travel to Zion three times a year. Thus, it became "the mountain of meeting." By determining to subjugate the Judean kings and then remove them from that mountain, Nebuchadnezzar is declaring his intention to put himself above those "stars." Instead of giving Jehovah credit for the victory over them, he arrogantly puts himself in Jehovah’s place. So it is after being cut down to the earth that the Babylonian dynasty is mockingly referred to as the "shining one."

-----

Eupheumisms can be denoted by quotation marks. The "mountain of meeting" refers to the Bilderberg Group.

From the geneological etymology of the "Bilder" name, meaning and history:

Bilder is of Jewish (eastern Ashkenazic): Occupational name for a teacher, from an agent derrivative of Yiddish bildn, 'to educate', 'to cultivate'. ( http://www.ancestry.com/facts/Bilder-family-history.ashx )

Berg, of course, means "mountain".

Bilderberg=teachers from the mountain

• jookbeard
    jookbeard

there is another similar group I believe is attached to the Bilderberg and is called the Comm 300, any one know of these?

• EndofMysteries
    EndofMysteries

I been away a few months, but I almost thought Outlaw was one who was against the 'conspiracy theorists' lol, glad your awakening if you had been.

Anyway, Bilderburg group, though very powerful, isn't the top of the elite. The highest aren't in the public eye, those in Bilderburg group take orders.

Also you all may find interesting............all of the "New World Order" society used to say, they've dropped that phrase. I'm too tired to go there though.

• seawolf
    seawolf

cameo-d

I have never reported seeing flying saucers; I have never been abducted by aliens; I have never channeled spooks; I have never seen a Pleadian.

You were a witness weren't you?? That's close enough in my book!

Share this

Google+
Pinterest
Reddit