...Who is the "Bilderberg Group"?...What effect Do they Have on your Life?...

by OUTLAW 95 Replies latest social current

• LongHairGal
    LongHairGal

OUTLAW,

Last year or so, I saw a program on TV about this group and what they stood for.

While it is probably true that there is an elite group who hopes and imagines to pull off what they want (reduction in world population by sterilization through contaminated vaccines, adulterated food, and introduction of disease into the population, etc., etc.), haven't they ever heard of The Law of Unintended Consequences?

How do THEY hope to escape the effects of whatever screw-ups and nightmares they bring about???

• OUTLAW
    OUTLAW

LongHairGirl..

These are International People..

They are Wealthy,Powerful,they Travel and live where they Want..

If there is trouble in one spot..They simply get into their Private Jet and Fly somewhere else..

....................... ...OUTLAW

• truthlover
    truthlover

Well IMHO our race is doing it to themselves now anyway -- abortions, reduced birth rates will give the Muslim folks control of the world within 20 years as they are having 8 children per household on average vs 1.3 of the "christian" households.. so the Builderburgs won't have a leg to stand on.... the Muslims would not allow it

• MsDucky
  • cognizant dissident
    cognizant dissident

The Bible itself was given to us by a group of powerful and wealthy men who belonged to the the wealthiest nation/trading centre of their time. They convened the counsel with the emperors blessing. They chose the writings of the time which would consitute the belief system of the uneducated masses. They compiled it and said, behold, this is your holy book. Follow it's instructions to the letter and if you are unsure as to the meaning, come to us and we will decide for you.

Is that not a conspiracy of the same sort that you are accusing the Bilderber Group of?

• ninja
  • Satanus
    Satanus

Interesting, ninja. Not that i like the guy, but he said it the way it is. It's a global economic system, and as it grows stronger and more important, w more players becoming participants, the roles of individual govts will shrink. As i've stated before, this is inevitable.

S

• ninja
    ninja

hey satanus I agree

it's only now coming into the consciousness of the mainstream....the "believe all the newsreaders tell them" crowd

• Bangalore
    Bangalore

Bump.

Bangalore

• Chariklo
    Chariklo

Thanks for bumping this, Bangalore. I've had a fascinating read through this whole thread, taking detours into Google along the way.

For a start, I'd never heard of the Georgia Guidestones till today. However, I had heard of the Bilderberg group.

My first reaction was surprise that no-one had mentioned John Twelve Hawks in this thread.

He's the author of The Traveller (OK, Traveler for all you Americans) and its two sequels. I haven't yet read the third, but leaving aside all the sci-fi elements of it (and what is sci-fi often these days other than prophecy)...leaving aside that, I have thought for a long time that he had it all exactly as life really is.

Undoubtedly the world is controlled, and famines etc manipulated, viz the unspeakable crime of agrochemical comapnies creating seeds that produce much better crops but...and here's the kick in the teeth...you can't sow any of the resulting seed next year. So all the poor subsistence farmers who used to save their seed are now in hock to a giant corporation. If that's not evil, I don't know what is.

Share this

Google+
Pinterest
Reddit