Joliette's mom says: 'Can you imagine how good sex is gonna feel in the new system?' WTF?

by Joliette 53 Replies latest watchtower beliefs

• Joliette
    Joliette

Elderelite: I beg to differ ;) (just kidding)

But on a serious note, with my mom saying that it does kinda make me think about how sex is going to be in the new system (if there is actually going to be a new system). I promise you my mom brought it up out of the clear blue. I wasnt making any comments about sex at all.

Back in the day (and I think they still are now) why was the society so against certain types of sexual acts, and werent many of these sexual acts taking place @ Bethel?

• mrsjones5
    mrsjones5

TMI! Mom! TMI!

• elderelite
    elderelite

Jolette, dear, there was a whole long thread about that a week ago.. read up on it.. its interesting but ultimatly FRUSTRATING!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

• Joliette
    Joliette

Can you give me the link Elderelite?

lol Mrs. Jones!! Hi there!!

• yknot
    yknot

Chitty-ville will only be inhabitated by pretty, buff looking young men.........

Percy will be his main messenger but only 6 months of the year ....

• elderelite
    elderelite

The last thing I want to do is bump this.. but since you asked..

http://www.jehovahs-witness.net/members/adult/199639/1/Do-YOU-think-oral-sex-is-perverted

*sigh*..

• yknot
    yknot

Oh come on now there will be 144,000 kingdoms..... somebody help me out on the other GB/presidents!

making the OSP thread 'clickable'

http://www.jehovahs-witness.net/members/adult/199639/1/Do-YOU-think-oral-sex-is-perverted

• elderelite
    elderelite

In teddies kingdom you can do anything you want.. as long there is one witness or less

• Joliette
    Joliette

Thanks Elderelite

YNOT you are so crazy!!! I guess that whole Chitty thing is in reference to him being (well, accused of being) gay, correct?

• yknot
    yknot

Ted-dom is the land of S&M......

(oh gawd a image of Ted in latex shorts with a gag in his mouth (still wearing glasses oddly enough) just flashed in my mind.....I am scarred for life!)

Share this

Google+
Pinterest
Reddit