Joliette's mom says: 'Can you imagine how good sex is gonna feel in the new system?' WTF?

by Joliette 53 Replies latest watchtower beliefs

• elderelite
    elderelite

lolz i would much rather wrestle a female shebear...

• Joliette
    Joliette

LOL I know right...lol

My dad is pretty stuck on the whole lion thing. I was watching this video on youtube titled 'Reality of a new system' and this man was saying how science-wise, a new system is impossible to have because of the natural circle of life, wetlands, deserts, rainforest, etc. The biggest explanation I've been given, is not to worry about this, and wait on Jehovah.

• elderelite
    elderelite

well common think about it.. lions simply cannot eat straw and grass and stuff.. its stupid. and snakes.. what the hell are they suposed to eat? nothing makes sense but jw's just throw it to "jah will fix it '.. its all senseless when you think of it.. jah made lions to eat meat but then its bad that they do so they will eat straw in the NS.. shombody shoot me...

• Joliette
    Joliette

Yeah, I just wouldnt feel comfortable wrestling with a lion, l'm too afraid I'll end up like segfield (I know mispelled) and roy.

My parents always bring up the fact that everybody laughed at noah when he said there was gonna be a flood, and how nobody had ever seen rain. I

remember hearing that as a kid, it used to scare the crap outta me. I used to think, omg, everybody @ my school is so nice, but there gonna die at the

big 'A' cause there not Jehovah's Witnesses.

I guess before there flood, there was mist that came outta the ground?

Share this

Google+
Pinterest
Reddit