When You First Saw This Place What Was Your Reaction?

by minimus 57 Replies latest jw friends

• minimus
    minimus

not to be confused with WBTS.

• debator
    debator

Saddened at the Bitterness. Disturbed by the aggressiveness and hoping some can still be reach by Jehovah's word.

NWT 1 cor 13: 4 Love is long-suffering and kind. Love is not jealous, it does not brag, does not get puffed up, 5 does not behave indecently, does not look for its own interests, does not become provoked. It does not keep account of the injury. 6 It does not rejoice over unrighteousness, but rejoices with the truth. 7 It bears all things, believes all things, hopes all things, endures all things.

• minimus
    minimus

ya, me too debator.

• Twitch
    Twitch
    Saddened at the Bitterness. Disturbed by the aggressiveness and hoping some can still be reach by Jehovah's word.

Keep on hoping, brother.

• Lozhasleft
    Lozhasleft

I'd looked at a few sites...took a lot of courage cos I was scared (not sure what of? ) the Org taught us to fear anyone who spoke against them. I read about the site on another and when I found it and started reading I knew it was the forum I belonged in. I've learnt so much and its helped me enormously. Thanks everyone for being here.

Loz x

• Darth plaugeis
    Darth plaugeis

This was the first thing I saw when I found this site. I thought it was a True JW site. I read the little blurb and left in disgust...... Cats Are BAD now?.... Later I went back (months later) and saw the real story here.... Ohhhhhh this site is cool LOL! I asked some JWs I still knew would talk to me (they all left now) and asked about the Cat thing... they stared at me and said ..what??? That's what brought me back and I'm glad I did.

JW's and pets (1), WatchTower Society / Beliefs, Doctrine ...

20 posts - 16 authors - Last post: Jun 17, 2004
    Many conscientious ones among Jehovah's people today have wondered if Christians should own cats in view of their sorted past and many ...
  • minimus
    minimus

DARTH, That is FUNNY!!!!

• cantleave
    cantleave

Argghhhhhhh APOSTATE SITE!!!!!!!!!

• minimus
    minimus

I just didn't like the Danny Haszard types although I liked Danny. I just think he went too far!!!

• bigmac
    bigmac

@ debator, sorry i am very confused with this site:

may i ask, are you a fellow apostate? only it can be really difficult for newcomers to tell the difference

Share this

Google+
Pinterest
Reddit