by OUTLAW 208 Replies latest jw friends

• KW13
    KW13

I had a weird ass light once

Outlaw Thunder Stealer

• cameo-d
    cameo-d

This just in......

Texas witness estimates 'super ship' was 7,500 feet long!

...."It flew from cloud to cloud as if was trying to hide. In the open between the clouds it would almost fade in with the stars above but as soon as the ship jumped near to the top of next cloud, it would fade back into view, it is possible that the chemical composition of the earth’s cloud may have an undesirable effect of the Super-ship’s ability to stay invisible (think sun hitting falling rain to make a rainbow)."

"I finally find my camera. I turn my body back out to look southeast and I see a white/blue round probe/or a decoy (fig 2) with a little red blinking light on top of it. This UFO drop down from a huge cloud father south from where I saw the Super-ship last. This probe is hovering just below the cloud at about 20,000 feet and about 60 miles from me. It is blinking with an unrecognizable rhythm."

At 2:55 a.m., he flashed a "1 million candle watt power floodlight" at the object and it disappeared.

http://www.ufodigest.com/article/texas-witness-estimates-super-ship-was-7500-feet-long

So I guess it's not a good idea to shine a flash light back at them if you want them to stay around so you can observe them.

And it looks like the mother ship is here.

• Ri
    Ri

On Discovery channel, I am watching people interviewed who saw something in the sky just as you did Outlaw...it is all new...

http://dsc.discovery.com/space/ufos-over-earth/

• cameo-d
    cameo-d

http://dsc.discovery.com/space/ufos-over-earth/

I noticed that is from 2008

Here's one for you Outlaw. Notice it shows a man and his dog observing the spaceship. Btw, did your dog see it? How did he react? Animals are supposed to be sensitive to many things we cannot see or hear.

This painting is called "The Madonna with Saint Giovannino". It was painted in the 15th century by Domenico Ghirlandaio (1449-1494) and hangs as part of the Loeser collection in the Palazzo Vecchio. Above Mary's right shoulder is a disk shaped object. Below is a blow up of this section and a man and his dog can clearly be seen looking up at the object.

• chrisjoel
    chrisjoel

You claim to see something you cannot prove to us that you do actually see. No pics, no sound, no other witnesses coming here to confirm that what you saw is in truth a real experience. I would hope that when others say they have had an unusual experience, something they cannot explain or provide proof of, that they too will at least be given the benefit of the doubt just as many here have given you.

...at the end of the day seeing is believing. I wonder how many posters on this board who usually come out and criticize something like this ...are doing a double take trying to make sense of it......Ignore it til it happens to you or someone credible :)

• OUTLAW
    OUTLAW

Good Morning JWN!!..

Satanus..

Mine was just one object..When I could actually see individual lights..Whatever it was,must have been Huge up close..

LOL@Kiwi13!!..

You got me Laughing..

Ri..

These things are being spotted all over..I had someone observe it with me on the last evening..

Cameo-d..

There is no way I want actual contact with it..Just seeing it is Freaky..

Ya..The dog probably saw it..He`s dead..He`s in Doggy Heaven..

ChrisJoel..

You can watch something like this on TV..It`s nothing like seeing it in person..

It`s frigg`n Awesome..

...................... ...OUTLAW

• KW13
    KW13

then my work here is done.

• wasblind
    wasblind

Good mornin' ?

where da heck you at Outlaw ?

I knew we were in different countries

but i thought we were in the same time zone

my bad.

• wasblind
    wasblind

don't answer that on line Outlaw

I'm just running my mouth

• OUTLAW
    OUTLAW

Kiwi13..

You need to get a Bigger Ass that Flys..LOL!!

WasBlind..

I can be pretty out there..

I don`t know if anyone is in my Zone..LOL!!..

...................... ...OUTLAW

Share this

Google+
Pinterest
Reddit