...Weird Ass Lights in the Sky...

by OUTLAW 208 Replies latest jw friends

• OUTLAW
    OUTLAW
    OUTLAW, you need to get some Tim Horton's coffee so your friend can give it as a peace offering.
    Maybe they'll make a commercial about it.

LOL!!..

Thats hillarious..

Unfortunately theres no Timmys here..

........................ ...OUTLAW

• moshe
    moshe

Bright lights, refracted several hundred miles away only needs to move a few feet to appear to race across the sky at your location.

Uh, did you miss the Grand opening of a new mega KFC restaurant , with maybe a Blimp w/ bright lights, telling everyone all about Outlaws new maga bucket of KFC chicken?

reminds me, I played a trick on my neighborhood once- I was a JW, too back then. I filled up a a big ballon with helium, then attached another balloon filled with a mixture of oxygen and acetelyne gas. I tied a paper bag below that with a small candle inside and let it ago. It floated away (about 9pm) You could see the lights reflecting in paper bag - it was moving right down the street towards downtown . a couple minutes later the paper bag caught fire ( as planned) and the fire ignited the flammable gas mixture. It went off with a big boooom! The next morning I asked the waitress at our coffeshop about the light and noise and some who saw it people said it was a UFO!!!

added--I pulled this Internet story about these mirages --

in her book Half-Broke Horses, Jeannette Walls describes her grandmother's eyewitness account of a floating town in the high desert of Arizona: "There, floating in the air above the horizon, was an upside-down town. You could see the low, flat stores, the adobe church, the horses tied to the hitching posts, and the people walking in the streets."

• OUTLAW
    OUTLAW

Hey moshe..

I once tied 2 helium ballons together and let them go in a big city at night..

That looked like a UFO too..LOL!!..

I`m sure it not lights from another population..

The mountains here are extremely high.There is no civilization on either side of me.

It`s an unpopulated mountain range on both sides for Hundreds and hundreds and hundreds of miles

The object was over the unpopulated mountain range..

• moshe
    moshe
    I once tied 2 helium ballons together and let them go in a big city at night.. That looked like a UFO too..LOL!!..

I'm glad we don't live near each other, Outlaw, as I am afraid we would get into major mischief!!!!!

• Kenneson
    Kenneson

I saw something in the news today about a ufo causing the closing down of an airport in China. I didn't pay too much attention to get any details.

• VampireDCLXV
    VampireDCLXV

Wow! This thread has caused quite a ruckus. You've even brought some sleeping long-timers back from the dead, OUTLAW. I guess that's a good thing...

V665

• OUTLAW
    OUTLAW

Vampire..

We got cloud cover..I doubt much is going to happen tonight.

I`ll check though..

• VampireDCLXV
    VampireDCLXV

Alrighty! Just don't do anything dumb to get yourself dissappeared... We'd miss you terribly.

V665

• OUTLAW
    OUTLAW

It`s Baaack!..

Last night was too cloudy to see anything..

This is the 3rd night I`ve seen it..

It`s still moving erratically in the same territory,but much farther away..

If things stay consistent..It will continue to move farther away..

The 1st night was the best..

I could actually see the Base,Shape and Individual lights..

................... ...OUTLAW

• VampireDCLXV
    VampireDCLXV

Phew! Glad you're alright OUTLAW. Maybe it's doing a detailed survey for a permanent landing base?

V665

Share this

Google+
Pinterest
Reddit