...Weird Ass Lights in the Sky...

by OUTLAW 208 Replies latest jw friends

• moshe
    moshe

OutLaw. I think you could have been looking at a superior mirage- caused by an atmospheric thermal inversion. The lights were probably from a city a hundred or more miles away and they are inverted, which makes recognizing the source very hard. These mirages are said to happen more in the northern lattitudes, too.

I took this picture of a sunrise about a month ago- Notice the bands of light- I figured out where they came from by zooming my GPS map out. I was facing directly towards Miami Beach (80+ miles away). Those light ray bands were caused by the sunrise in Miami being refracted by all the high rise condos on the beach and I could see the high altitude result miles above me in the sky. Do you have any big cities around 100 miles away that could have refracted lights via a superior mirage?

• OUTLAW
    OUTLAW

WasBlind..

I`m a Smart Canadian..I`m only going to watch..

From very far away..LOL!!..

He wants a Frigg`n Tour of the thing..

What the hell am I going to say if they bugger off with him?..

A space ship took my Buddy..??

Ya..That sounds believable..

........................ ...OUTLAW

• wasblind
    wasblind

Whats the news chanel up in canada, so I can watch it on the internet

cause when OUTLAW get missin' I want to be able to keep up with the

search.

• wasblind
    wasblind

LOL

• wasblind
    wasblind

Wow Moshe,

It looks as if a space ship is about to appear, glad you found out where they came from.

• OUTLAW
    OUTLAW

Moshe..

I could see actual individual flashing lights coming from one specific source..

A pie shaped object that could move at a incredible speed..The lights stayed with the object..

The lights did not come from the Horizon..They were high in the sky..

There are only 2 small towns hidden in the moutains,far from here..

So the sky is very light pollution free..

I appreciate the input because I would really like to know what this is..

• moshe
    moshe

If we didn't know to think, UFO, we would instead look for a scientific explanation for those strange lights in the sky!

• Nice_Dream
    Nice_Dream

OUTLAW, you need to get some Tim Horton's coffee so your friend can give it as a peace offering. Maybe they'll make a commercial about it.

• megs
    megs

There was an article in the Montreal Gazette earlier this week, a normal, non crazy OBGY in Montreal swears he saw ufo! http://www.montrealgazette.com/technology/Cote+Doctor+says/3601378/story.html

I don't tend to believe these things, but this fellow sounds credible.

Maybe the Scientologists are right

• OUTLAW
    OUTLAW
    If we didn't know to think, UFO, we would instead look for a scientific explanation for those strange lights in the sky!....Moshe

Hey moshe..

I agree..But..

The thing is..If it did`nt move in such an irratic manner..I would have glanced at it and thought airplane..

The first night a airplane actually went by it..I got to see them both in the same area..

Thats when I really started to think "WTF!!"..

Share this

Google+
Pinterest
Reddit