Highlights of Annual Meeting 2010

by elderelite 66 Replies latest watchtower beliefs

• OUTLAW
    OUTLAW

I'm sure the Chief Goombas do not want to see another "Franz Incident". ....Mary

Chief Goomba..

http://www.hogwartsprofessor.com/wp-content/uploads/2007/09/witchdoctor1.jpg

........................... ...OUTLAW

• Balsam
    Balsam

I remember an Elder that used to be in my congregation, he was always bragging how he went to the annual meeting every year. In other words how special he was because he got to hear anything new that was going on in the organization. He was arrogant, proud and down right anal about his association with the WTBTS. When he used to talk about the annual meetings I would just tune out who cared it was stuff that didn't usually affect the rank and file.

Hey so do they still have the book study anymore? If so when do they have it?

What about the ministry School do they still have that? When?

I think I recall that there was only 2 meetings a week now is that right? So much has changed since I left 9 years ago.

• Billy the Ex-Bethelite
    Billy the Ex-Bethelite

Thanks EE. I see the boys are still busy rearranging the chairs on WTS Titanic.

• chicken little
    chicken little

I think the two years not marrying after attending mts school put a few off, I was thrown over in my day by a brother who wanted to be a special pioneer, he just forgot to tell me that it would mean dumping me. Actually it was for the best, I may have been in bethel with him now!!

• WTWizard
    WTWizard

Nice to know we get this information as apostates months before they get it as active witlesses. Even the hounders are not going to hear of this for a few months.

• life is to short
    life is to short

It makes me wonder. When I first learned what the true stand on pedophiles in the truth was I went straight to the DO and asked if what I was seeing was true. He said in a round about way yes, no one is to know who a pedophile was in the hall, I was like why? He said the elders would take care of it. But he did say he had a letter that someone from Bethel had given him that helped victims of child abuse, I started crying so hard at the time and said I did not understand why child molesters were being kept hidden in the truth.

He mailed me this two page letter but forbid me to give it to anyone ANYONE and I mean anyone not even an elder in my hall no one was to have it. Well when things fell apart even more I mailed that two page letter to everyone of the GB I said someone hear at Bethel wrote this someone cares about the victims of rape who is it, who cares because I do not see it in any of the halls, why was I forbidden to show this letter to anyone not even elders by the DO.

So all the GB know the DO gave it to me. I wonder if that could have something to do with all of this. I do not know I doubt it. Just wondering.

LITS

• St George of England
    St George of England
    Hey so do they still have the book study anymore? If so when do they have it?
    What about the ministry School do they still have that? When?
    I think I recall that there was only 2 meetings a week now is that right? So much has changed since I left 9 years ago.

Tuesday night Book Study abandoned nearly two years ago. Thursday night now:

• Book Study (30 mins)
    • Ministry School (30 mins)
    • Service Meeting (30 mins)

On the Tuesday night you are supposed to have 'Family Study Time' at home with the wife and kids!!

George

• hamsterbait
    hamsterbait

The MTS was intended for MATURE single men.

Since in the borg most men are married when they are barely out of diapers, the likelihood of finding more than a handful of mature single men, who are not either GAY or PEDOS is virtually NIL.

Also most Borg males are so handless and pathetic, they need an ambitious elderette behind them to continue on the Witchtower Line.

HB

• jookbeard
    jookbeard

oh and thanks for that Elderelite.

• bigmac
    bigmac

to elderelite, i suppose this witty remark refers to me

"Of course clowns like littleburger, cantleave and mosche"

i've tried to think up a silly version of your usermame, but i think what you use really suits you.

Share this

Google+
Pinterest
Reddit