Highlights of Annual Meeting 2010

by elderelite 66 Replies latest watchtower beliefs

• Sapphy
    Sapphy

Chief Goombas! Excellent.

It used to be so simple in the old days.

POs reported to COs (Presiding to Circuit)
    COs reportted to DOs (Circuit to District)
    DOs reported to BOs (District to Branch - losely)
    BOs reported to ZOs (Branch to Zone)

All things taking place decently and by arrangement (cough cough)

Now with one hand they are simplifing with the 30 min public talks - chopping 15 mins off the sunday meeting - & cancelling the book study, and with the other they're going hardline on education and elevating the GB to the representative of Christ on earth.

The leadership is lost - they need a new Freddy to give some impetus and a new Knorr to give direction. Here's hoping all they've got is inept corporate managers unable to manage the decline.

• WTWizard
    WTWizard

Well, now we have two different Value Destroyer Training Schools. There will be one for single men (which I am still willing to bet those dingbat cockroach witlesses still want me to join), and one for couples. Hopefully they will end up running out of time--I would like to see the age cutoff set at 35 maximum. or at something like 80 minimum.

And I want these "new" schools to be a complete flop.

• booby
    booby

Ezekiel cried, "Dem dry bones!"
    "Oh, hear the word of the Lord."

The toe bone po connected to the heel bone, co
    The heel bone co connected to the foot bone, doThe foot bone do connected to the leg bone, bo
    The leg bone bo connected to the knee bone, zo
    The knee bone zo connected to the thigh bone, gb
    The thigh bone gbthinks they are connected

Oh, hear the word of the Lord!

Dem bones, dem bones gonna walk aroun'
    Dem bones, dem bones, gonna walk aroun'
    Dem bones, dem bones, gonna walk aroun'
    Oh, hear the word of the Lord.

The first verse is from the bottom up Untheocratic

This is from the head down - Theocratic

You have to make the changes yourself

The head bone connected to the neck bone,
    The neck bone connected to the back bone,
    The back bone connected to the thigh bone,
    The thigh bone connected to the knee bone,
    The knee bone connected to the leg bone,
    The leg bone connected to the foot bone,
    The foot bone connected to the heel bone,
    The heel bone connected to the toe bone,
    Oh, hear the word of the Lord!

• Doubting Bro
    Doubting Bro

Thanks for the info EE!

Really intereting on the new MTS. I like how Dozy put it, Gilead-lite. In thinking about this, wouldn't it be the perfect first step in eliminating the CO positional altogether and putting that CO-lite arrangement that has been speculated on this board for a few years? You could easily have these folks "trained" to handle a small number of congregations in their local area.

Are the wives going to be included in this or is it jus that married men will have the opportunity to participate?

They're definately working toward some end game and this is just another change along the way.

I'll bet the DOs are ticked about the additional oversight. If they eliminate the full time CO position, they would still keep the DO spot (according to the rumors). While there is plenty performance review material on COs (isn't that one of the central DO jobs?), the DOs are probably less reviewed or at least haven't been reviewed recently. So, they start a more formal review of their performance and can decide who to cut and how to hold.

• little witch
    little witch

Of course "being no part of the world" they have no problem discriminating based on gender, age, marital status, or disability! LOL

LW

• streets76
    streets76

The leadership is lost - they need a new Freddy to give some impetus and a new Knorr to give direction.

You would think there would be no shortage of loonies to fill the vacuum.

• hamilcarr
    hamilcarr
    1) MTS school has been done away with
    A) in its place two new schools have been formed. One is for Single brothers. The other is for married couples. Further details will be forthcomming

This only seems to be a change of labels. One school for single brothers is being replaced with another one.

• baltar447
    baltar447

Anyone like to speculate as to their end game? Are they expecting Angels to come from heaven and direct them?

• carla
  • Cadellin
    Cadellin

In its place two new schools have been formed. One is for Single brothers. The other is for married couples. Further details will be forthcomming

Nice. One more way to remind women that their value lies in their marital status. I wonder if there were any suggestions regarding bringing a new dress code for sisters--I hear the burqua is popular with a few other religious groups who share this mentality...

Share this

Google+
Pinterest
Reddit