(sighs) i kinda have a problem...>.<

by BlackTwisted 53 Replies latest jw friends

• yknot
    yknot

Wing delete the contents of your post above..... and go to bed!

I don't care.....what you think at this moment we are all going under the pretenses of a minor child!

(see highly immature can extend way into their 20s - and the above is nearer 30!)

• notverylikely
    notverylikely

That was the ridiculous troll in a while. And therefore awesome.

• yknot
    yknot

Confession is good for the soul!

.... guilt eats you up and you are imperfect and suppose to make blunders at this age..... it is a testing age helping you prepare for adulthood and all the responsibilites that come!.....

• SacrificialLoon
    SacrificialLoon
    General in person dating rules...... first kiss after 3 full-on dates

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=r62_qMog1Mw

oh and BOYS ARE HIGHLY IMMATURE!

Exihibit A above

• BlackTwisted
    BlackTwisted

@wingcommander: i am serious and if you must know, i am a FEMALE, but why am i feeding you anyways?soo many trolls on here nowadays >.>

and i am NOT an active JW, nor did i ever say i was one in the first place.

and i do to know what he looks like..so all what you said is a FAIL, thank you for your time though :) i needed a laugh xD

• GLTirebiter
    GLTirebiter

You are 15, you have been using online dating sites for "a year or two" meaning since you were 13 or 14 years old, and you are having intimate conversations with a man you've never met?

I presume that your parents do not know what you are up to. You should correct that situation. You said you had "sixth sense" and know things are OK. Your parents, like other adults, felt the same kind of confidence and trust at your age. Like other adults they are, no doubt, not so trusting now. That is called experience--listen to them, learn from their experience!

• Mythbuster
    Mythbuster

You never said how old he is.

• mrsjones5
    mrsjones5

You are 15, you have been using online dating sites for "a year or two" meaning since you were 13 or 14 years old, and you are having intimate conversations with a man you've never met?

This is why my husband won't let our 13 year old daughter on Facebook, he's not even comfortable with her having an email account (neither am I).

• yknot
    yknot

Well now she also has had more isolation over the last couple of years too.....

We are all social creatures......

But yea as a parent I am concerned too....

BlackTwisted ...... what about associating with kids at the KH who are similar in age?

• BlackTwisted
    BlackTwisted

wow..now i somehow regret i even posted this...O_O oh well.

and he's like, 16 (he has a job :P)

and i have..well kind of, not like dating sites like eharmony or stuff like that! i met him off a chat site...i gues si should be more clearer with my posts more often...

but anyways, i am comfortable with using chat sites,i know how to examine people in a way...however, i wil ltake your advices from most of you...

and i didnt ask y'al lto come at my neck! goodness, if it isn't my mom coming at my neck..it's other peeps, lol jks, but really, i wil ltake this into consideration.

@GLtirebiter: i understand, but i meant i met him froma chat site, though i misused it...which is my mistake >.<

@Yknot: well i do have somewhat assioatiion, not quite, most of them ae little kids, not that i dont like little kids, they are wonderful kids,and there's not many people my age..well, there's this one girl, but that's all who i know atm. it's just that, i want some people to share the same interests as i do, like anime, video-game,s etc. and many aren't like i am...so i have been alone for a couple of years, being a bookworm, staying away from people, listening to music alone, etc. so i guesss that's why i started dating on chatsites.i just felt alone, like nobody really understands me.and that's also why i listen to a lot of music, i feel noone understands my loniless,pain,i even sometimes think about suicide. yes, i know, i have a lot of problems. at this moment. so idk, im just confused. *sighs*

and sorry for my mispellings.

Share this

Google+
Pinterest
Reddit