has anyone ever been "outed" by posting?

by GrandmaJones 44 Replies latest jw friends

• cantleave
    cantleave

Hello Watchtower spies - we love you.

Can you feel our love?

• ziddina
    ziddina
    "Thanks for the information. I will just continue to be careful and to change enough information to throw others off. Anyone else from Florida? ..."

Me!!! MEEEEE!!!!

I'm from "Florida" by way of Colorado...

Actually, I dis-associated myself 25 years ago - long before the Internet was readily available to the average computer user...

When I left, I left my parents behind - with a great sense of relief!! They had beaten/slapped/hit/kicked me into the religion since I was 5; I didn't have ANY affection left for them by the time I got out.

In fact, I was GRATEFUL for that whole "shunning" thing - keeps those creeps away from me!!!

Whoops. Off topic.

Anyway, when you observe some people - such as myself - being free with their information, that usually means they've reached the point that they no longer fear the Watchtower Society - or the repercussions of 'shunning'...

Zid - the resident she-devil...

• four candles
    four candles

*Runs away from the She-devil*

• Quillsky
    Quillsky
    Thanks for the information. I will just continue to be careful and to change enough information to throw others off. Anyone else from Florida?

Grandma Jones

LOL!!

• FreeAtLast1914
    FreeAtLast1914

I spotted an ex-elder on this site that went to the last KH I was assigned to, recognizing him by the details in his posts. I PM'd him and we met up for lunch, and later was able to spend an evening at his home with his family. It was awesome, but the dangers of posting too much unique info when you haven't been outed yet are very real.

Post carefully.

Share this

Google+
Pinterest
Reddit