has anyone ever been "outed" by posting?

by GrandmaJones 44 Replies latest jw friends

• Bluegill
    Bluegill

Wobble......you make an excellent point when you say that they have no power over you! I feel the same way. Just a bunch of uneducated men that are making themselves feel or seem important. It's really quite comical!

Stonewall....I attended the Salisbury Assembly Hall a couple of times. It was a 3 hour ride for me one way! My last assembly there was on a Superbowl Sunday. I remember leaving early so I could make it back home to watch the big game and one of the brothers from my hall asked me if I was staying to help with the clean up afterwards. Needless to say I chose the Superbowl. Last time I went to Salisbury.

• isaacaustin
    isaacaustin

NVL, I am sending you an email, if that is ok.

• notverylikely
    notverylikely

notverylikely, if the info you posted is correct, you're not far from the Assembly hall in Salisbury, NC then.

Did you ever attend there or were you out before it was built?

Twenty five minutes away. I grew up in Rock Hill, SC. I worked on it and attended it.

• Mad Sweeney
    Mad Sweeney

I'm with Wiz. I used to be careful but now I really don't care. I don't spill it all at once, though. No sense making it easy for them. Besides, they already shun me for dropping all of their time-wasting activities, so what do I have to lose?

• Mary
    Mary
    NVL said: I'll out myself. My name is Greg, I was DF'ed in Mocksville NC. My email is [email protected], my number is 980-522-8043.

And all this information is also available on the bathroom walls in NC.

I think I remember a few people getting outted several years ago on here. It just depends on how badly you've pissed off your local elder body. Some are content to just let people leave, yet other ones are determined to get you df'd if it takes them the rest of their miserable lives.

• notverylikely
    notverylikely

And all this information is also available on the bathroom walls in NC.

Well yeah, but there it says to call me for a good time. Hereit's more to give you a hard time. Which, if you're very lucky, might lead to a good time :)

And that's a absolutely a google voice number, not my real number, so if someone bothers me, I can block them via Google or send them straight to voice mail. It's an awesome service.

• Broken Promises
    Broken Promises

Just remember that anything you put on the net can stay there forever.

• Snoozy
    Snoozy

No but I almost outed someone else.

They came on and I recognized something that he said and asked them if they went to the so and so hall..I got a E Mail back telling me they were not yet out but yes it was him and his wife. I was so sorry but had no way of knowing.I am pretty sure they are out now..

Snoozy

• pirata
    pirata

Keep any personal details vague. I'm not planning to out myself any time soon which is why I haven't yet posted my story.

• AnonJW
    AnonJW

Be vauge, throw anyone looking of track now and again. Avoid specific details when posting about experiences.

Share this

Google+
Pinterest
Reddit