So...the bible doesnt say to follow the faithful and discreet slave...CORRECT?

by Joliette 52 Replies latest watchtower bible

• AimeeV
    AimeeV

Longtime lurker, seldom post, but I think this is a good resource for Christians who feel that any sexual orientation other than heterosexual is wrong somehow...

http://www.soulforce.org/article/homosexuality-bible-gay-christian

• darth frosty
    darth frosty

Ding

The idea that everything in the Bible such as the "faithful and wise servant" is a class or an organization is a Watchtower invention. It makes the Society appear to JWs to have deep Bible knowledge that no one else on earth has. In fact, they make it up as they go along and change it whenever it suits them.

Really for people to realize that they do this with Everything in the bible is the key!

Think about it these are the people who would have you believe that the seals that were opened in the book of revelations represents the conventions JW's held in 1918-20's ?!?

That alone should dispel any authority they try to claim.

• lionpaw
    lionpaw

elderelite -

your little rant on going out on 'your own terms' is silly. just what in heck is stopping you from doing it now??

oh wait, you're afraid. you wrote something about your family and such. really??? thats ur b.s.(as u put it) reverse-psychology obstacle slash hurdle slash chaincuff 'obstacle' to freedom??

u know what i would do if me and my family were in burning house about to cave in on me? grab them and GET THE HECK OUT!!

instead ur sitting there analyzing all the angles, all the posibilities, all the 'terms'. u and ur family are burning elderelite!! GET THE HECK OUT!

oh wait, ur an elder and standing up for ur 'freedom' and its aftermath would be just plain embarrasing and a hit to ur invaluable repuation.

fear does that to you...very paralyzing

& brotherdan

sounds like u've got quite a conundrum...how far are u willing to go to 'liberate' yourself and ur wife?

wats more valuable to you, your relationship or your 'freedom'? your time really is coming isnt it?

Share this

Google+
Pinterest
Reddit