When will the crashing and burning of this organization begin?

by easyreader1970 67 Replies latest jw friends

• streets76
    streets76

After the Great Fall of the WTBTS, will this board still be up?

• wasblind
    wasblind

Yea this board will still be up, besides going to the nearest bar to cry, they will need this place to come to for answers.

• Clint Bussey
    Clint Bussey

@ NotVeryLikely I now what the legal issues can become, but they usely do not call the police because it is so embarrasing. I have done this numerous times. And if you are at your families house, especially your parents or your kids, it would look ridiculous to the police that they want you to leave because their religion tells them not to talk to you. Since Spring of 2009 I have went back to the KH and even Conventions and Assemblies about 20times. I have only had the cops actually called twice. At the convention they called them and i waited for the Police to come and tell me to leave. I also made sure that I was in front of the stage to so that all my ex-JW family and friends witnessed them calling the police to have me removed. My crime was sitting and waiting for the program to start, and saying hey to an old friend. The police actually said that they didn't have the right to make me leave, but because they were complaining so much, he gave me the order to leave. If I had stayed I would have been arrested forobsttruction of justice (not obeying an officer), and then I could have challenged it in court. Actually after I talked to the police a while outside of the assembly hall an elder I know came out and told me that I am welcome to come back to the KH anytime. He apparently didn't agree with the other more by the book elders. He said just don't come back today. I find it effective to focus on the good qualities of certain ones in the borg to fight the "evil" elements in the borg.

• Meeting Junkie No More
    Meeting Junkie No More

Clint Bussey - very interesting take on Ezekiel 37 - I like it! Godspeed on your very courageous and inspiring work.

• Billy the Ex-Bethelite
    Billy the Ex-Bethelite

Interesting comments.

Welcome to "REALLY!?!?"... with B the X...

As far as "crashing and burning", time will tell. And time is certainly NOT on their side. And it's not just that armageddon isn't coming, it's that their predictions are consistently wrong. Although they say that big A is coming "soon"...
    REALLY!?!?
    Then who's the King of the North? What about the cry of "peace and security"? There is no indication that politics will every really turn on and destroy religion. Instead, they point to the economy as an indicator of "this dying system"...
    REALLY?!?!
    Where did the Bible or Watchtower make predictions about Wall Street? And when the economy eventually recovers, and the GB says, "this recovery indicates that people are again "eating, drinking, marrying, taking no note..." so that means the end is very, very near...
    REALLY!?!?!?
    How long can they keep up the act with smoke and mirrors? Well, from what I know of GB 2.0, this isn't a brilliant group of oracles that can morph and come up with great new ideas. I mean, "this generation" = 2 overlapping generations?
    REALLY ?!?!?
    I'm much more inclined to now believe that their solution to dumb ideas is [original dumb idea] x 2 !!!

REALLY !!!

• notverylikely
    notverylikely

@ NotVeryLikely I now what the legal issues can become, but they usely do not call the police because it is so embarrasing. I have done this numerous times. And if you are at your families house, especially your parents or your kids, it would look ridiculous to the police that they want you to leave because their religion tells them not to talk to you.

So....you are advocating criminal activity and annoying people because it might be embarassing and they probably won't call the cops? You do realize that they don't have to provide any reason they want you to leave?And the officer was wrong, they do have the right to ask you to leave. It is private property.

Good job on wasting their time, your time and the cops time.

• elderelite
    elderelite

I hate to point this out in the midst of so much optimisum about the orgs demise, however, they have survived 100 years. I mean damn, how many times can one org be wrong or flip flop and still GROW???? Really, it is scientific. Nature abhors a vacuum. there are at least 7 million people who NEED leadership that the org gives. The position of alpha jw prohphet and visionary will only be vacant until the vacuum is severe enough for it to fill. I'm dont view this as pessimistic, simply as reality. I have 100+ years of history to support this. If i'm wrong first round is on me.. if not, "we" (those who are "awake") keep informing and waking one mind at a time. there are already more former than those in. The war is done no matter if they fly the white flag or not. I think they will limp along and some will always be content to limp with them

• Lozhasleft
    Lozhasleft

I still believe in God. I believe he got me out of the WTBS and is still bringing out many others. On this basis as well as the effects we're already seeing I think it will collapse while I'm still alive - and I'm not so young lol.

Loz x

Share this

Google+
Pinterest
Reddit