OK 25 years out!!!

by Lady Lee 52 Replies latest jw friends

• Guest with Questions
    Guest with Questions

Heaven: WE are the architects of our lives.

So true (with God's help!!)

Thanks Lady Lee for posting this. We all feel disappointed with circumstances sometimes. You don't have to be a former witness to go through that. The only person we can change is ourselves. I've been in a slump lately (probably overtired) Thanks for reminding me that "This life is what you choose to make it."

When I used to feel down I'd play the following song. Haven't heard it in a while.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=rBirJ3UC8Y8&feature=related

Hi Mouthy!! Sorry I haven't stayed in touch lately. Been really busy. Will forward your email to my mom.

• warmasasunned
    warmasasunned

well done ladylee, but are'nt you scared arrmaggedons just around the corner (lol). nearly 20yrs myself, only in for 7yrs including bible study, i'm lucky i know.

• OnTheWayOut
    OnTheWayOut

So busy lately. I am glad I caught this thread on the bump.

• straightshooter
    straightshooter

Happy 25 year anniversary. I especially enjoyed the comment about working toward ones dream.

• Lady Lee
    Lady Lee

It's really great to see so many others who have been out for a long time. They can verify that it does get better

• jam
    jam

C0NGRATULATION LADY LEE, ENJOY YOUR POST OVER THE YEARS.

kICK OUT IN 1987..It,s great we miss the big one in 1975.How lucky we are that we realize

the lies of the WT, and did not invest our time and money for that org. There are friends my

age (63 and older) still in the work force, why , they can not afford retirement(waiting for the big one). Because I got

out at the time I did, I was fortunate too retire early and enjoy the game of golf. Life is great.

• Lady Lee
    Lady Lee

good for you jam

Life should be enjoyed

• StoneWall
    StoneWall

HAPPY 25th Anniversary of being out of the WackyTower

I only got 22 more years to go to hit my 25th.

• Snoozy
    Snoozy

LOl Stonewall...

I left in 1975 after being in from 1958 to 1975..(In 16 years out 35 years)I think one person, Farkel, has me beat by one year..(36 years) oops..also possibly Kennerson left in 1966. I wonder how long they were "In"?

Was subjected to it all anyway since hubby and his family were JW's still. Bad as being in...

Did want to tell you Lady that I too enjoy your posts....

Snoozy

Just wanted to add that someone mentioned going back to college, I had a dream last night about going to college..but I couldn't find my school...it was very frustrating..and then I found out I needed a backpack for all my books and had to go buy one..

Should this go in the "Things Old people Say" thread?

• Lady Lee
    Lady Lee

Thank you Snoozy.

This month has sealed it in my mind that what I do is appreciated.

Thanks to all of you because without you I would have quit writing a long long time ago

Share this

Google+
Pinterest
Reddit