if you only knew (1st Post here)

by lil.lady.03 45 Replies latest jw experiences

• wasblind
    wasblind

Welcome Lil lady

• VampireDCLXV
    VampireDCLXV

I bid you welcome, lil.lady.03.

Man! I thought I wrote a long first post. Then again, you've gone through a lot, haven't you? You'll always find a listening ear here on this board. Take care...

V665

• GLTirebiter
    GLTirebiter

Welcome, lil.lady! You will find support and learn much on this forum.

The story about your friend with the baby is a sad one. I hope the so-called "father" is at least supporting his child. Think about what they say at the Kingdom Hall, then think about how he behaved, and how his father behaved at your friend's JC. Actions speak louder than words.

• jamiebowers
    jamiebowers

Don't leave the Watchtower for your boyfriend! Do it for yourself. The more you learn about the Watchtower, the further you will want to distance yourself from it. If your decision to fade or da is for you, it won't matter whether or not you stay with this boyfriend or the next 20 boyfriends you my have. All that matters is that you're seeking freedom for yourself. Then you can move on and form your own morals and values, which is something everyone should do on their way into adulthood. Unfortunately, jw kids don't get to do that. They're forced into the Watchtower mold.

If the sudden crying doesn't stop on its own soon, please seek counseling. You may have PTSD or depression. Research, research, research. The more you learn, the better able you will be to make informed decisions.

• Mattieu
    Mattieu

Welcome Lil Lady Cheers, Mattieu

• 3Mozzies
    3Mozzies

Welcome Lil Lady, you WILL find great comfort here.

I don’t like the new DVD we got this year. Its creepy.

I agree, it made me want to vomit!!!

It's just another way for them to stroke themselves and show how special they are (in their own minds), while twisting facts and clearly lying!

Welcome again, sorry for the crap you've gone through with this Demonic Printing Company called 'The Watchtower Society'

3Mozzies

Share this

Google+
Pinterest
Reddit