First Date...

by White Dove 87 Replies latest jw experiences

• White Dove
    White Dove

He's a customer at a fast food joint I work at.

He strikes me as the whiny and demanding type.

He's trying to guilt trip me into giving him another chance.

I believe you are right on the money, XYZ.

• tec
    tec

Yeah, its just way too weird now. Cut your losses and move on. (his losses, not yours, White Dove) You be careful.

Tammy

• Snoozy
    Snoozy

Maybe your BS detector saved your life....

I have seen and met many types and that guy is not to be trusted. He has deep issues. Really..

Too many murderers/ nuts running around out there..

Another thought is

1) That he thinks he is better/smarter/ than you as you are as Taco bell worker and he is a Professional and he thinks he can dominate/control you?

2) You remind him of someone/invoke rage in him and he wants to do bad things to you....

Yeah, I know, I have a vivid imagination, but that is the impression I get from his words/ writings.

Snoozy..a survivor because of her BS detector

• White Dove
    White Dove

He looks like the professional type in his 50's that still lives in his parents' basement. Clean cut but bratty and wants his own way.

I'm not responding at all to his newest drivel. It seems innocent until you put all the messages together. It grows into something weird.

Snoozy,

Thoughts will never harm you or anyone else. Someone on my other thread said that I was demonizing him by putting down my thoughts and you guys saying yours.

I think it refines our BS detectors to do this, though.

We must stay safe and be able to add 2+2 together and get 4.

This is an anonymous board and I never said his name. He is not harmed one iota by our discussing his actions and possible negative consequences.

I'm stating that to ward off the naysayers.

His pursuing this non-relationship with me is the possible beginning of something that we all can name.

By not answering any more of his e-mails and by overlooking him at work, not smiling at him specifically, I will not be feeding into his possible stalking (oops! that word!) behavior.

It takes a lot more attempted contacts before THAT WORD would be valid, but by nipping it in the bud, I'm protecting myself and warding off the possibility of THAT WORD ever developing.

Naysayers, call me what you will, but I'm alive and safe and happy!

• Snoozy
    Snoozy

I know, I have met guys like him over the years and they have a screw loose..apparently he isn't mature enough to live on his own for some reason..money, maybe he got thrown out of where he lived because of his temper? Who knows.

I think you have a good BS detector.

Don't let him lay a guilt trip on you.

Snoozy

• White Dove
    White Dove

Oh no, Snoozy, I'm guilt trip proof. We XJW's grow more guilt proof as we post on here and help each other.

Maybe he does live on his own, but he is bossy and controlling. I can see it and feel it and read it in his e-mails and in person.

What if he suddenly got THE URGE really strongly in the park. What would he do to satisfy it while I'm there?

Why, guilt me into doing something about it, probably.

It didn't happen, but I'm way from being naive.

I recognized it right away because he sounds like my X. I have experience with this sh!t.

• Snoozy
    Snoozy

Sounds like you have a handle on it...

It took me a long time to wise up.

Snoozy

• Scott77
    Scott77

Hi WD,

Iam rooting for you in every respect as one of our own. I bet its quiet tough to deal with that guy. At the end of the day, you might want to move on regardless. Mr. Right will be on the way, you never know.

Scott77

Share this

Google+
Pinterest
Reddit