First Date...

by White Dove 87 Replies latest jw experiences

• White Dove
    White Dove

Yknot,

I like that:)

• EmptyInside
    EmptyInside

Yes, that's good advice Ynot. I wish we went to the same hall,we could have so much fun.

White Dove, I'm sorry this guy turned out to be a jerk. But, at least you didn't waste too much of your time.

• White Dove
    White Dove

Apparently, my BS detector is so good that it exponentially reduces the possibilities for dates.

Egg's got a good one, too, and never dates. She gets heads turning and lots of conversations with guys, but she cuts them off after a few minutes or says "no" to them.

I've noticed that people who date a lot have a string of jerks in their wake. I just cannot bring myself to go through with a date if my BS detector goes off too loudly.

I do have fun, though. I do fun things and am estatic about life in general.

It's not me, it's my BS detector that is the problem with my non-existent dating life.

• wasblind
    wasblind

"It's not me, it's my BS detector that is the problem with my non-existent dating life."

white Dove, your all right

• White Dove
  • White Dove
    White Dove

NEXT! WHO'S NEXT? I DARE YOU TO DATE ME!

lmfao.

• Hadit
    Hadit

And THIS is why Goddess invented vibrators.

Yip. Vibrator, batteries and a very in-tune BS detector. Sounds like you are all set girl! Don't ever settle and keep that intuition going.

• White Dove
    White Dove

And I've got a dog for companionship! Egg might go off on her own one day.

With a dog and a vibrator, who needs a man? (I like men. Don't get me wrong.)

• Scott77
    Scott77

White Dove,

Iam on your side. Meeting at public places is strongly recommended for safety reason. Donkin Donuts, starbucks and of course, the malls, are good example of public places to go. A zoo is also good as well as six flags. White Dove, may be the guy was as insecure as you and felt shy to be seen in public with someone of the oposite sex. Whatsoever the reason, safety overides any other options.

Scott77

• White Dove
    White Dove

Insecure as me? Please explain that one.

I'm disappointed but not insecure.

I'm actually laughing about the whole thing.

So many pathetic people in the world

You know, that guy isn't going to ever get a quality woman, not with his attitude. Pity.

Share this

Google+
Pinterest
Reddit