First Date...

by White Dove 87 Replies latest jw experiences

• WingCommander
    WingCommander

Haha!!! I knew it, I just KNEW IT!!!

For the record, I have never done this. But I have known 2 of my friends (girls) in college that when I asked what they did that day, they actually admitted to this. I was like, WTF, you did WHAAAAT?? They didn't seem to mind or think it was a big deal. Needless to say, I never kissed those girls for fear of Herpes or some other STD. Sick, yo!!!

If a woman is up for this, she might as well charge for the service and be done with it.

White Dove: You say you work at Taco Bell? What a bonus!! Let's hook up ok, bring some of those Grilled Stuff Burritos, they're my favourite, and sex in the park makes me hungry. Don't forget the Pepsis to "wash it down". Hahahahahahahahahahahahahaha!!!!!!!

- Wing Commander

• White Dove
    White Dove

Wing Commander, You're on! Hope you bring a stuffed wallet, too, cuz I'm an expensive whore.

Hahahahaha!!!

• OUTLAW
    OUTLAW

White Dove..

The guy is a Loser..Big time..Cut off communication..

Find a man..

You don`t need to babysit some 50 yr old little-boy shmuck who wants his own way..

And..

Can`t treat a Lady properly..

........................... ...OUTLAW

• White Dove
    White Dove

EWWWW OUTLAW!!

But yeah, he's twisted like a cheating politician getting caught in a tea room.

• OUTLAW
    OUTLAW

White Dove..

Guys like that are Childish and Gross..

That was the best gross childish pic of a grown man, could I find..

It makes my point..

You deserve Better..

http://www.cinemablend.com/images/news_img/14676/14676.jpg

........................... ...OUTLAW

• White Dove
    White Dove

Niiiiice!

Wow...

mmmmmm....

Yummy....

Where are they hiding themselves?

There is a saying, "There are no decent men in Phoenix." Or something like that.

sigh...

• Scott77
    Scott77

Aude, I didn't feel all that good about meeting him in a park for safety reasons and because it is far away from where we work (10 miles)...

"Insecure as me? Please explain that one. I'm disappointed but not insecure."

White Dove

Yes, the lack of a feeling of safety. Meeting him with a dog? Starbuck but not the park? WD, those are redflags. Inadequately guarded or protected; unsafe.

Scott77

• White Dove
    White Dove

Scott,

This is important for you to understand:

"Women are afraid men will kill them. Men are afraid women will embarrass them."--Elizabeth Mansley Ph.D.

Those were hardly red flags on my part. Turns out there was a very good reason to be wary and guarded.

It was a deserted park.

He wanted sex.

How would I know he wouldn't demand it at gunpoint?

He had no reason to feel insecure about simply talking to me in public.

The two so called insecurities are not the same. One is embarrassment on his part, the other would be concern for my safety on my part. That's not insecurity.

Women die in parks, and that's a fact.

You made it sound like I have irrational fear. I don't.

• Scott77
    Scott77

WD,

Of course, you was commendably justified to be cautious for your own safety, a fact highlighted by many folks on this thread. Its very important to be conscious of one's safety and in this respect, you did it. FYI, I have meet someone I did not know before at DD in Boston. The place has overhead cameras so if anything happen, its so easy to track the person. If he and you buy coffee separately by credit cards, a record is kept for future law enforcement purpose. That is very helpful. Anyway, I am a guy so I have nothing to fear.

Scott77

• wantstoleave
    wantstoleave

Alarm bells went off when I saw he didn't care that you didn't like the heat. He hasn't even got you on the date yet and he's being a pig.

Share this

Google+
Pinterest
Reddit