First Date...

by White Dove 87 Replies latest jw experiences

• wasblind
    wasblind

Oh I see Twitch, you were qouting someone

• yknot
    yknot

I think the guy was cheap, stuck in his ways and just looking for a person to fit into his life with minimal adjustments on his part...

In a word he is 'selfish'.

Again you are free now to do something awesome..... check the venues for something interesting to do and just go out and have fun.

Men are attracted to women having a good time.....

Since there isn't any no-no rules in your belief......why not be 'practical' and have a friend with Bennies on the side to keep your hormones from getting lonely

• yknot
    yknot
    Here is his newest post:
    "Hey...I understand...I didn't really expect you to be there...as you said it's too hot...and I completely understand that. I fed the ducks and left about 4:30...there weren't many folks there...just those feeding ducks, ssome joggers, and some walkers, as well as those who like to ride bike. An A/C building is what you obviously need. I assure you I am pretty safe...I was a bit shocked about that comment...I work in mental health and know what is safe and whats not...later..."

......oooooohhhhhhhh......

Respond that you have appreciated his conversation but you have accepted another's invitation this weekend.....

• White Dove
    White Dove

Yes, she has a prior engagement to take her big, brute Rhodesian Ridgeback (puppy) to the park tonight with me, her Egg.

-Egg

• White Dove
    White Dove

I told him that "mature and responsible women look out for their own safety and establish guidelines and boundaries according to their own comfort levels and accumulated knowledge of the other person. I don't go by what someone says or their occupation as to how safe they are. You know the mentally ill and disordered. I know about safety and criminals. A coffee shop for 20 minutes is totally reasonable."

I think this is a good thread for the women of the board to remind them of taking safety in their own hands.

Also, some of the guys can benefit from remembering that women these days are much more cautious and in the "know" and should respect them for it, not taking it personally when a woman says that she prefers a public place to meet for safety's sake. That should garner respect, actually.

For those who are fortunate enough to have dates, please be careful and keep your BS detector's batteries fresh at all times.

• Twitch
    Twitch

Yea, sorry wrong thread :)

• wasblind
    wasblind

White Dove,

This is a man who claims that he is practical, yet, he had to be actually out there to realize how hot it was,

and I still don't think he had a clue as to why there wasn't many people out there. Practical people were in the A/C.

And his assurance of being safe don't mean squat !!!

• White Dove
    White Dove

And THIS is why Goddess invented vibrators. I'm in the process of making peace with the fact that there may not be someone out there for me.

While I'm happy with my life and don't need a man to change it, one to enhance it would be a nice thing.

Believe me, I AM counting my blessings. It's so much better to be single than to be chained to the wrong person.

• White Dove
    White Dove

Wasblind,

I thought of that, too! It is NOT practical to be outside in 106 degree weather when there are a/c buildings all around.

• yknot
    yknot

now now none of that talk!!!

seriously, go out, mingle, smile and laugh while throwing your hair back (yes even your short do)...... oh and don't wear perfume on your pulse points instead lightly scent your hair with a nice clean smelling floral!

Kiss a stranger......but don't read to much into it....be a little whimsical!

Share this

Google+
Pinterest
Reddit