The pain got too much so I wrote to my daughter....

by Lozhasleft 46 Replies latest jw friends

• Cadellin
    Cadellin

Loz and Palm:

I've been reading this anguished thread and just want to say that my heart goes out to both of you. Being a parent is both the most wonderful thing and this most painful thing imaginable. Don't give up hope, though, either of you, because your children may have their eyes opened one day--after all, we did.

• snowbird
    snowbird

Oh, Palm!

I was so fixated on Loz's pain, that I almost forgot yours.

I'm so sorry that ex of yours is using your daughter to hurt you.

Hang in there, sistah!

Love you.

Syl

• hemp lover
    hemp lover

Loz, you wrote a beautiful letter. I think you'll hear from your daughter again someday, though it may take having a child of her own before she understands how much you love her.

(((Loz))) (((Palmtree)))

• looloo
    looloo

im so sorry for you i hope your girl sees sense one day ! my girl changed a lot towards me from 17 to 22 (we good friends now ) so there is still time xxx

• Lozhasleft
    Lozhasleft

I wasnt going to post about this on here because I thought it made me seem pretty pathetic...then I did cos I was so upset. I'm so very glad I did. You truly are a great bunch of people on here, and you've really helped me to cope with it. xx

Loz x

• QuestioningEverything
    QuestioningEverything

Lozhasleft--I have been thinking about you all day wondering if you received a response. I'm so sorry that it turned out the way it did. That Cult is destroying families. It's sick to think of what they do on a daily basis.

Please be strong and hang in there. I am so sorry for the pain you are going through.

Sincerely,

Susan

• Lozhasleft
    Lozhasleft

Aw Susan thank you. Your words and those of so many on here have really touched me. I do that - I read something here about someone's pain or troubles and I go away and think about them and worry and pray. What a wonderful community of people ....too good for the WTBS.

Loz x

Share this

Google+
Pinterest
Reddit