The Issue is Not that God WANTS Us to Suffer...

by AGuest 404 Replies latest jw friends

• AGuest
    AGuest
    so are you saying...during your time in the WTBTS you didn't understand what Paul said about the body...

Had I understood the concept, I wouldn't have been IN the WTBTS. Michelle. Nor, I'm willing to bet, would you have...

or you had never heard of the concept?

I believe my words were: "I don't even recall ever hearing the phrase (though I may be wrong), prior to my Lord speaking it to me."

...either way it shows a real lack of initiative on your part...

Perhaps. Given that it's an organization that primarily requires it members to think what they tell them to think, "initiative," isn't a word I would associate with the WTBTS, at least, not from women and non-missionary level folk.

it's no wonder you were so easily led in to spiritism.

Perhaps. Tell me, though, what easily led YOU there... and/or to whatever city of spiritism you happened to find yourself in? And what led you, let me see if I remember, I think it was the Ba'Hai faith that you went into after? Indeed, what led you to the spiritistic harlot's whose teet you're sucking from now?

You and I have been down this road a couple/few times now, Michelle, where you say cutting things and then after I put you in your place you always come back with that "Oh, Shelby, you know I love you," melarkey. You're an indecisive woman and very often remind me of a two-headed snake: one head is blowing love kisses while the other keeps striking with venomous fangs. Thus, you're someone I don't really wish to have much to do with.

So, now, let's leave off this pretense of "love" once and for all, shall we? You wish me no more "love"... and I'll wish you no more peace. Until the next time we come to this fork in the road...

A slave of Christ,

SA

• AGuest
    AGuest

Hey, you sharin', dear Poopsie (peace to you, dear one!)?? I mean, it is Saturday night, after all... and what's "entertainment" without snacks? Pass the popcorn... and peace to you!

A slave of Christ,

SA

• notverylikely
    notverylikely

Fuck yeah! Christian cat fight!

In any event....

My dear shelby, peace to you. I do not accuse you of anything. You have yet to give me what I have asked for once. You say a lot but answer little. I asked for a falsifible hypotheses and you write a LOT, but you don't know what falsifiable means or how to write a testable hypothesis. Despite those shortcomings, you insist you did. You try to argue about science and it's clear you have NO idea what you are talking about and just parrot the first paragraph off of wikipedia (BTW, I did notice that you exlucded the word "refutable" from your wikipedia cut and paste on falsifiability).

As to your accusation of lying, I revealed to my wife about 3 weeks DF'ed. I am not sure what you think I was lying about, but if your lord gave you any details, you only felt like mentioning it (and got some of the details wrong) 2 days ago. What do you think I was lying about, my dear? The other woman? I denied she existed, said it was over, told falsehoods about her. Because I now reveal it publicly does not change the truth. The fact that you wrote me messages saying your lord told you all kinds of things about me that turned out be wrong makes ME deceitful? Interesting.

I am not making this about your lack of understanding science, but you keep insisting that you can debate on that level. You also keep insisting on quoting the bible and then denying others the right to do the same. You claim I don't understand faith, but all you have to offer are voices only you can hear that people like elaine would say are wrong and which, conveniently, change the message whenever you are backed into a corner.

The only BS you smell is coming from you, my love. Trying to get you to solidly state ANY position, other than you talk to Jesus, is like trying to nail jello to a wall. You change, the message changes, you decide which bible verses are OK to use and tell others they can't use them when you don't like it.The bullshit coming from your faith is so deep it's up to your eyeballs.

I like you, but I will call you out on every thread you post in that I see, every thread you start that I see. I'm sorry if that's a problem for you, but spreading igornance, self righteousness, misinterpretation of plain scripture, hubris and fake communion with god ... let's put it this way, if I wanted all of that, I could stay in the WT.

Peace and love.

• notverylikely
    notverylikely

Given that it's an organization that primarily requires it members to think what they tell them to think,

For someone that hates that being told what is right, you sure do like to tell others which scripture they can't use while using it yourself.

Pray, tell us shelby, what scripture is acceptable for use? You have been asked many times. Can't Jesus tell you?

• notverylikely
    notverylikely

Turns out I don't have to quit! Shelby does when her only fallback is "Jebus told me".

• AGuest
    AGuest

Hmmmmm... go... or stay... go... or stay. Okay, one last post, then go.

For someone that hates that being told what is right, you sure do like to tell others which scripture they can't use while using it yourself.

You think me someone who hates being told what it right, dear NVL (peace to you!)? What in the world gives you that idea, please tell?

Pray, tell us shelby, what scripture is acceptable for use?

My response was going to be that I thought you and I had agreed no more scriptures. But apparently it isn't up to either you OR me, as my Lord has directed me to direct you to a specific set of scripture and to say that they are accurate and truth... and that in your hard-heartedness, hard-headedness, and stiff-neckedness, you will ignore and dismiss what it is saying to you, Israel, and so rebel even further... but that I am to give them to you anyway so that you will not be able to say no one told you... and that if I fail to give it, I myself will have to answer for it. Since I don't want to answer for hearing but not obeying... I, SA, now say to you that which my Lord, the Holy One of Israel and Holy Spirit, JAHESHUA MISCHAJAH, the Son and Christ of the Most Holy One of Israel, JAH of Armies, has directed me to say... that Jeremiah 3:11-22 is acceptable for use.

You have been asked many times. Can't Jesus tell you?

He can, he does, and he just did, dear one. And now that I've read it, I would agree with him... that it is indeed acceptable for use... and quite appropriate here and now, actually. He never ceases to amaze me. Like you, but... different.

As to your extra-penultimate response, I must admit you're good. Deceitful as all get out, but good at being so (but, then, you know that, don't you?). Once again you missed/overlooked/misstated what I posted, but that's okay, dear one. That's you. That's how you "roll." If you're okay with it, the keep on keepin' on. Me? Again, way too much deceit for my little bitty unscientific brain. And so, now, I'm going to let you have the last word, whatever that may be. Good, bad, ugly... more deceit (most likely). Do it. But let's be clear - you do lack faith and you are afraid to try what I shared with you. Because if you weren't you would have... regardless of everything else. Because you believe there IS no God and so you have nothing to lose, anyway. Right? Right.

Peace, my dear one!

YOUR servant and a slave of Christ,

SA

• AGuest
    AGuest

Okay, Poops (peace to you!), I think I need a sip 'o soda now - . I think I may need to floss, too... an' get summa that "chaff" out my teeth!

Peace, you onlooker, you!

A slave of Christ,

SA

• notverylikely
    notverylikely

You think me someone who hates being told what it right, dear NVL (peace to you!)? What in the world gives you that idea, please tell?

The fact that whenever something doesn't agree with your ideas you fall back on "That's not what Jesus told me". You insist I am afraid, you read me wrong about what I think (even though Jesus told you to say it) and turn out to be wrong so, the easy answer....call the person you were talking shit about a decietful liar.

My response was going to be that I thought you and I had agreed no more scriptures.

Actually WE didn't agree. I proposed it, then you said "others get their versions, why not me?" and then I pointed out that it was a question of versions, but you unitlaterally attempting to control which scriputres people could use while you used any scripture you wanted. Then the subject kind of went away until you decided to use scripture with Elaine.

as my Lord has directed me to direct you to a specific set of scripture and to say that they are accurate and truth... and that in your hard-heartedness, hard-headedness, and stiff-neckedness, you will ignore and dismiss what it is saying to you, Israel, and so rebel even further

that Jeremiah 3:11-22 is acceptable for use.

I will expect to see you only use those from now on. If I see others, your expectation should be for me to refer you this thread and call bullshit on you.

As to your extra-penultimate response, I must admit you're good. Deceitful as all get out, but good at being so (but, then, you know that, don't you?).

You have yet to show deceit on my part, dear Shelby.

But let's be clear - you do lack faith and you are afraid to try what I shared with you. Because if you weren't you would have... regardless of everything else. Because you believe there IS no God and so you have nothing to lose, anyway. Right? Right.

Let me be equally clear. You are wrong. I don't LACK faith, I don't HAVE faith. You might as well suggest that airplanes LACK fangs. You have given me nothing to try. On this very thread Elaine, who beleives in Jesus and god just as much as you, called you out. You with faith can't even agree amongst yourselves. How can you give me something to try? I don't beleive there is no god, I simply see no evidence of one.

Peace and love, Shelby. Be careful on those scriptures. I'll be watching.

• AGuest
    AGuest

And the "beat" goes on...

Shelby: My response was going to be that I thought you and I had agreed no more scriptures.

NVL: Actually WE didn't agree. I proposed it, then you said "others get their versions, why not me?"

May I refer you to the 15 th post on Page 8 of this thread, which reads:

Shelby: Which is another reason why we shouldn't put our faith in the Bible... because we don't always see what even IT states.

NVL: I apologize for not reading the entire scripture you quoted earlier. Let's just agree to stop using it, then.

[Shelby just sadly shakes head...]

NVL: and then I pointed out that it was a question of versions, but you unitlaterally attempting to control which scriputres people could use while you used any scripture you wanted.

May I refer you to practically every comment I made on Page 8.

NVL: Then the subject kind of went away until you decided to use scripture with Elaine.

My goodness, dear NVL, do you ever stop with the deceit? I didn't use one single scripture in either of my responses to Michelle (Elaine). Not one. But you know that, don't you, and think that posting what you do others will be persuaded that I did? Like I said, you're very good at your deceit. Kinda like that old WTBTS method of putting "answers" in the WT paragraphs to "help" people believe what THEY want them to believe. You learned well, dear one. Hopefully, enough here have also learned... to actually read what's put before them for a change. But if the track record is any proof, you already know that they won't.

That's okay, though: you and I know what's been discussed between us and when it's all said and done, that's all that really matters. Because one day, a few years from now, when you're sitting in your Barcolounger nursing that bottle of, what, single malt scotch?... you'll remember and be struck with a jolt that'll make you sit up straight. And you'll ask yourself, "Now, why did I lie on that lady? All she was trying to do was show me that God exists. Even though I didn't believe it... and I still don't... I didn't have to make it look like she was lying... when it was me all along. I should have been able to show there was no God without using deceit as I did. Why couldn't I do that?" And then you'll knock back another drink... and shiver. Because, it won't bring you much warmth. No more than your deceit will.

But no worries, dear one, because I've already forgiven you. I know that you can't do any different.

As always, peace to you!

YOUR servant (still) and a slave of Christ,

SA

• thenoblelodge
    thenoblelodge

to you Shelby, I've followed every word. Peace to you my dear sister in Christ.

@NVL - When I left the W/T my youngest daughter, who had left W/T 10 yrs previous, phoned me and practically battered me into the ground with her questions. The phone calls went on all day and what she was trying to do was get me to say what she WANTED to hear. I couldn't, for the simple reason that if I had done so I would have been lying.

That's how you come across NVL, you have kept battering away in the hope that Shelby will say just what you WANT to hear.

I like you, but I will call you out on every thread you post in that I see, every thread you start that I see. I'm sorry if that's a problem for you, but spreading igornance, self righteousness, misinterpretation of plain scripture, hubris and fake communion with god ... let's put it this way, if I wanted all of that, I could stay in the WT.

Does this come under Guideline 1. Threatening language.

Basically you're saying you are going to stalk her. Just asking, just interested.

Share this

Google+
Pinterest
Reddit