Pastor to burn Koran

by beksbks 265 Replies latest social current

• beksbks
  • tec
    tec

Hey, Beks - you could post that on their website... there is a comment section under Five reasons to burn the Koran, etc... there are some really good comments there, as it is.

Tammy

• beksbks
    beksbks

It sent me to a face book page. I'll try again.

• beksbks
    beksbks

Most of the comments are spot on. I hope they take them to heart.

• GLTirebiter
    GLTirebiter

Does this guy have a death wish?

• JeffT
    JeffT

In this country this guy has a right to be a complete idiot. If some Islamic believers want to disagree with him they also have that right. If they express it in way more forcefully than these so-called christians I hope everybody within AK-47 range of the church as the sense to take cover. I also hope the local authorities won't spend to much time and effort trying to stop delivery of some well-deserved Darwin Awards.

• Sam Whiskey
    Sam Whiskey

This is the problem with America. We're scared to death to send them the message that we won't tolerate their garbage any longer. However, if they had sixty seconds alone with any one of you, you'd be beheaded. How's that for religious tolerance?

They want to build a Mosque two blocks away from Ground Zero and can't seem to grasp the sensitivity that this somehow may be a bad idea and certainley will not win over the hearts of New Yorkers?

But God help us if that Church burns a Koran or two?

I hate to say it, but, we've become a bunch of pu*%ie's and we deserve what we've got coming from Islam if we're that weak...

• AK - Jeff
    AK - Jeff

I wonder if Terry Jones recalls a fellow named Salman Rushdie? He might want to brush up a little....... or find a good place to hide.

• AK - Jeff
    AK - Jeff
    They want to build a Mosque two blocks away from Ground Zero and can't seem to grasp the sensitivity that this somehow may be a bad idea and certainley will not win over the hearts of New Yorkers?

I think the problem lies with the first word in your statement. "They" who? Muslim people in general, who only seek to worship peacefully? Or extremist minded people - which you certainly must be if you are Muslim, right?

I wonder how 'sensitive' our Christian people were when they sent missionaries, built churches, converted or attempted to convert good Shinto worshipers to Christianity near ground zero in Hiroshima a few years after we bombed them to bits? I know, bad comparative - we were at war, which makes everything fair right? Well, the extremist Muslims think they are at war - but the average Muslim is no part of that anymore than were the Christian Missionaries to Japan.

Jeff

• Cook My Socks UK
    Cook My Socks UK

Is there not a law against this in the U.S? Here it is "inciting religious hatred".

Info: http://news.bbc.co.uk/1/hi/uk/3873323.stm

Share this

Google+
Pinterest
Reddit