Pastor to burn Koran

by beksbks 265 Replies latest social current

• beksbks
    beksbks

I don't do FB, Tec, and that seems to be the only way to comment.

• beksbks
    beksbks

Sooner!!

LOL at the Harry Potter books!!

• sooner7nc
    sooner7nc

I've made it clear about my disdain for Islam, but this idiot preacher needs to smarten up a bit. Burn an effegy of OBL or a Saudi flag but not something that's going to give truth to the lies that the radical Imams tell.

• B-Rock
    B-Rock

She doesnt do FB tec. To do that, she'd need real world friends...other than cats and dolls.

• tec
    tec

She has real world friends :)

• beksbks
    beksbks

LOL (((((Tec)))))

I actually did have FB, but I was overwhelmed by all the response. hehe

• beksbks
    beksbks
    but not something that's going to give truth to the lies that the radical Imams tell

Buh Bamm!

• Pistoff
    Pistoff

I am really torn over this.

I think it is insensitive and stupid for a CHURCH or pastor to do this, but I support it wholeheartedly as an expression of free speech.

There is an inherent conflict between worldwide Islam, and the concept of free speech in America.

When will this be discussed?

Will American Islam be modified to allow that americans can dump on Islam all they want, just like we dump on jews and christians?

If we do, will this modified Islam enrage the Islamists worldwide, and will they demand that American Islam be destroyed, like the shia/sunni civil wars?

Just asking.

• beksbks
    beksbks

How about just holding your shorts on while we have so many soldiers in predominately muslim parts of the world??

• Pistoff
    Pistoff

Point taken, beksbeks.

Share this

Google+
Pinterest
Reddit