Is weed good or bad

by frigginconfused 43 Replies latest jw experiences

• digderidoo
    digderidoo

depends how often you use it and how much you smoke.

• Darth plaugeis
    Darth plaugeis

Weed will be legal soon.....

I bet it's legal before the New Systems gets here!!!!!!

• Twitch
    Twitch

It's better than alcohol IMO

You never see two hippies beating the piss outta each other in a parking lot.

• donny
  • Darth plaugeis
  • Darth plaugeis
    Darth plaugeis

I think I dated Pearly .... and God could she smoke LOL

• choosing life
    choosing life

Quandry, I agree with you. The illegal drug business is destructive. They are doing all the things you mention. The problem could be easily solved if it was legal to grow and use your own plants. Their business would dry up and the violence would stop.

It is a lot like the period of prohibition in the US. It spawned an illegal trade in alcohol, along with extreme violence. The example of prohibition is a good model of what the "war on drugs" is accomplishing today. It didn't help society and most of us now would laugh at the idea of alcohol being illegal. It is time to stop the violence you speak about.

• choosing life
    choosing life

Quandry, I agree with you. The illegal drug business is destructive. They are doing all the things you mention. The problem could be easily solved if it was legal to grow and use your own plants. Their business would dry up and the violence would stop.

It is a lot like the period of prohibition in the US. It spawned an illegal trade in alcohol, along with extreme violence. The example of prohibition is a good model of what the "war on drugs" is accomplishing today. It didn't help society and most of us now would laugh at the idea of alcohol being illegal. It is time to stop the violence you speak about.

• Darth plaugeis
    Darth plaugeis

I'll take the other view (I want Weed Legal) but where do you stop???

Legalize weed then what? Cocaine.. Heroin.. Opium??

Here's the dif.....

How do you make weed? Grow it.. your ready?

Cocaine Heroin Opium You just don't grow and it's ready to go... Hell Even Alcohol doesn't come ready to drink

• Evidently Apostate
    Evidently Apostate

i have acouple of damaged disks in my neck and will get pounding migranies at times if i turn wrong. i was taking so much vicoine it was killing my stomach i didnt want to smoke weed so i bought the same vaporizer that was in super high me and it works amazing it will kill the pain better than pills. if you smoke try a vaporizor all the lung strech without the cough and burn.

Share this

Google+
Pinterest
Reddit