Is weed good or bad

by frigginconfused 43 Replies latest jw experiences

• freedomisntfree
    freedomisntfree

Ive been smoking weed for five years and im a high functioning university student with no problems with motivation or concration so... go me? I think it effects different people in different ways and of course moderation is key but its a lot less harmfull to me then it effects alot of students i know who binge drink every weekend.

• kurtbethel
    kurtbethel

I read that smoking a joint is the same as smoking 10 cigarettes as far as your lungs are concerned.

Propaganda. What ingredients are delivered in 10 times the quantity by taking 6 puffs from a joint, compared to smoking an entire cigarette?

I thought so.

• brotherdan
    brotherdan

Weed...awesome. It is 100% safer and more relaxing than alcohol. The only reason it is illegal is industrial capitalism during the early 20th century. People can die from alcohol overdose. People can die from lung cancer due to cigs. But weed? Nope.

• brotherdan
    brotherdan

Snoozy,

That's totally false. Lung cancer has never been demonstrated in pot smokers. The best that they can do is talk about simple intoxication. Yes, you should NOT drive while smoking (or after smoking) weed. HOWEVER, there are far greater health BENEFITS than health problems associated with weed. Asprine causes more death than weed. Google it.

• BurnTheShips
    BurnTheShips

I like it. And I am out. Darnit.

BTS

• brotherdan
    brotherdan

The only guy that I know that I can ever get it from....is a JW!

WHA?!?!?

It's true!

• dudeson
    dudeson

Who has two thumbs and likes weed?

<------ This guy.

• sabastious
    sabastious

It's soooo BAD it's GOOD!

-Sab

• undercover
    undercover

I have no reservations against it. I've tried it a few times. Most of the time it just made me sleepy.

One time though...it must've been some good shit. I was in a not so good mood.. a friend said, 'here take a hit'. I took a couple as it passed by and the a few minutes later I was completely relaxed and at peace. That was my best experience.

But I don't like the sickly sweet smell. And if I smell it at a party or a concert, it'll linger in my senses for days.

• VoidEater
    VoidEater

Like anything, it's not what it is but how you use it (or abuse it).

Is sugar good or bad? Is oxycontin good or bad?

Share this

Google+
Pinterest
Reddit