Is weed good or bad

by frigginconfused 43 Replies latest jw experiences

• frigginconfused
  • mimimimi
    mimimimi

My experience with weed is that it makes it hard to concentrate on anything or get anything done. I have not smoked any in over 26 years and have no intention of doing so again, but at one time was a daily smoker. During that time, I woke up every morning with a headache and had a hard time getting up because I felt so bad. My advice is to pass it up.

• frigginconfused
    frigginconfused

Sorry, Hit enter by accident. Must be all the weed I smoke! LOL.

Someone posted about smoking cigs and the idea for this post was raised.

What is everyones idea on pot smoking?

For me I wish it were legal. Its the best medication for me. Calms me down. Makes me more social. Lets me be very spiritual. I think the only thing that is sinfull about it is smoking. Inhaling any kind of smoke regularly is a bad idea. But I have no prob eating it.

• cameo-d
    cameo-d

Something bad happens to weeds. They get chopped up and plowed under.

The good grain gets harvested and then the weeds go into the fire.

• Darth plaugeis
    Darth plaugeis

I like it

• Darth plaugeis
    Darth plaugeis

but I swear I just saw 2 other threads like this .....

then they were like... closed or locked or something.....

But the one I commented is still running so.............

I'm so freaking STONED MAN!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

or this is a wake up call.....

wait it's Monday so...........

I'm ok I'm ok

• Snoozy
    Snoozy

I read that smoking a joint is the same as smoking 10 cigarettes as far as your lungs are concerned.

But, as I age I have changed my ideas on some things. Pot being one of them. I do believe it has medicinal purposes and can be a good thing to some. I also believe that a small amount done to relax a person is OK..but when you "Have" to have it to relax constantly (like having a beer every night) it shows an addiction to the habit.

Also using it to extremes and especially if it has additives, to get a big high, in my opinion is wrong.

I think it also shows a weakness of character..an escape route for those that can't handle everyday challanges.

Snoozy..

• Darth plaugeis
    Darth plaugeis

As with everthing...

Moderation is best......

except for those Special Day's.........

SuperBowl Sunday falls under one of those days when Excess is Best.

Over Eating,, Drinking, Smoking, Kissing,, High fiving, , and farting in Public!!

kissing you ask??? wives are over everyone is kissing for touchdowns........ someone always goes to far....

Guys kissing guys...... someone always goes to far.......

Wives kissing Wives......ya right!!

• frigginconfused
    frigginconfused

Darth plaugeis we need to hang out and toke one!

• frigginconfused
    frigginconfused

What a perfect time for the software to screw up. I swear I wasnt high when I posted this. I have no idea how 3 copies got posted. Funny as hell though!

Share this

Google+
Pinterest
Reddit