For those who were partakers

by mamalove 46 Replies latest jw friends

• Lozhasleft
    Lozhasleft

bible brain - This site is not geared up for 'finding' any new/revised religion or way to worship/believe. The site's success is based on the fact that those of us who left the WTBS in pain or anger or frustation can find not only support but truths about the Org so that we might make clear informed decisions and be assisted to move on - whichever way we choose. Thats how I see it anyway. Some of us still have faith in God, some in the Bible, some in both, whereas some have no faith and are either agnostic now or very confirmed atheists. The wonderful thing is that noone has to be judged, whatever they believe.

It seems that you think AGuest has some sort of following and that she is seeking to 'enrol' followers...I dont believe this is the case. She is one of hundreds of members who state their views/feelings on here, but there is no requirement to follow nor even agree with her. For my part if I disagree with views of members I do so respectfully, and if I am really antagonised by any member's posts I simply avoid them, as long as they're not hurting anyone else.

It seems that you are searching for the religion in your eyes that fits/meets the requirements you choose and I wish you well with that, sincerely. On here is support/help/acceptance from a wide diversity of people with very diverse views which meets the needs of the majority. I'm sad that you havent been able to benefit from that.

Loz x

• Lozhasleft
    Lozhasleft

any other thoughts on this peeps?

Loz x

• AGuest
    AGuest
    CHEERS AGuest,

Greetings, dear Bible Brain... and may you have peace! Just in case you've changed your mind about leaving (many do) and/or are still "lurking" (many do that, too)... I would like to respond, if I may. Thank you!

I have read what you have had to say about what YOUR LORD told you about Lot's wife becoming a pillar of salt because it was close to the dead sea. Actually, there was NO dead sea, sea of salt, until after the destruction of Sodom. Now Sodom is under that sea.

You have read more into my response than was there. Sodom... was located in the Low Valley of Sidim... where the Salt/Dead Sea is. The salt did not come FROM the sea, dear one. It was the main mineral in the earth in that region at that time. It is that salt... from the earth... to which Mrs. Lot returned... that eventually ended UP in what we know as the Salt/Dead Sea. That such salt was ABUNDANT in the earth in that area at the time is SHOWN by the saline content of the Salt/Dead Sea. Seas become saline NOT because of the salt that originates in them (it does not). They do because of the salt that washes FROM THE EARTH down into them.

I now realise this web site is not for me,

Perhaps that is true...

I was looking for the true church of the Christ, the ones who have holy spirit

Some of us are here...

and read the bible as their "bread from heaven" through Jesus Christ.

Ahhhhh... no. I am not of that "church." I am a living stone in the "church" of Christ, his Body... which feeds on HIM... as the "bread from heaven." Reading the Bible? Not so much. And why, when I have my Lord himself to teach me, by means of the anointing he himself gave to me? His voice does just fine, dear one...

Just as Jesus was able to read from the scroll of Isaiah, and say, this has now been fulfilled,

Yes. And since it HAS been fulfilled, it's need no longer exists for me. I mean, why keep looking through a contract that has been completed? Why keep paying installments... when the last one was paid in 30 C.E.? Makes no sense to me, but...

He knew the scriptures in his heart, so too, they are in my heart and I too can quote them. CAN YOU?

Well, I have to say good for you, dear BB; apparently, you are to be commended. For what, exactly, I don't know... but you obviously think so. I CAN say that while I may not have the "scriptures" in my heart... or the Bible... I DO have the Law of the NEW Covenant written there, by the Most Holy One of Israel Himself, JAH OF ARMIES... which was done through His Son and Christ, the Holy One of Israel and Holy Spirit, my Lord, JAHESHUA MISCHAJAH.

you have a great list of friends and followers AGuest...

Surely, you jest. You consider, say, 9-10 out of the HUNDREDS that post here a "great" list? Dear one, I have very dear friends... and they are not many, not at all. But... they are kind... loving... loyal... and some are faithful members of the Body of Christ, as well. I love them, one and all... and I know they love me. But while they are my friends... indeed, my brothers and sisters... in Christ, as part of Israel, and just as fellow human beings... not a one of them follow me. Not one. I am no one's leader, dear BB - I am merely a good-for-nothing-servant... of the Household of Israel and those who go with. Which may include you. If so, then, I am your servant, as well.

but sadly you are misleading them too.

If they are following ME... then they should be misled. Because they SHOULDN'T be following ANYONE... other than the Lamb. Wherever HE goes. Because HE is the Fine Shepherd that gave HIS life on behalf of the sheep, and not me. I am just a slave of that One... and just as deaf and blind as the next one, excluding those times when my Lord gives me ears to hear... and eyes to see. Otherwise, I am just as in the dark as you are.

Hope you find what you are looking for AGuest.

I was not looking for a "what," dear one, but a WHOM. And I did find him. Not only that... he found ME.

I bid you peace, truly. Whether you remain in this "city"... or journey on to another. May JAH bless... and may His Son, my Lord, JAHESHUA MISCHAJAH, grant you HIS peace.

YOUR servant and a slave of Christ,

SA

• OUTLAW
    OUTLAW

Bible Brain..

My last entry on this web site is for "OUTLAW"
    you speak well, you do not share Shelby's beliefs BUT SHE IS A KIND AND CARING PERSON,
    being a kind and acaring person is not the issue here. If she is teaching things that are NOT true according to the holy bible,
    she is no better than the Jehovah's witnesses today. People reading about "peace and love go with you" will not give anyone
    eternal life, but it will just make them feel good.

Your post begs a few Questions..

Are you a Christian?..

If so..Why don`t you follow the words and example of Jesus?..

Jesus broke old laws..He is the new law for all Christians..Not the Bible..

You can`t follow old Bible laws,ignore Jesus and call yourself a Christian..

Maybe your Jewish..

LOL!!..

........................... ...OUTLAW

• cantleave
    cantleave

Bible Brain,

I am not a Christian or even a Theist. I abhor religion.

However in my opinion everyone has a right to choose what they want to believe, as long as they don't force their beliefs on others by force, fear or deception .

Shelby has strong beliefs, she is very articulate in expressing those views. She has never in my time on this board tried coerce others to conform to her point of view.

She is always respectful, and must spend a great deal of time formulating responses to people who treat her with disrespect. I have never read anything she has written that can be construed a lie or a deception. She seems to be sincere, non-judgemental and genuinely loving.

• little witch
    little witch

A better question (IMHO) is what makes folks think they should not. I mean really, why turn down a blessing?

• Lozhasleft
    Lozhasleft

Nice point Little witch - thank you x

Loz x

Share this

Google+
Pinterest
Reddit