For those who were partakers

by mamalove 46 Replies latest jw friends

• AGuest
    AGuest

May you all have peace!

I can no longer use the name "Jehovah" because (1) it is inaccurate (the name of the Most Holy One of Israel is "JaH VeH")... and (2) it's ties to the unclean thing that is the WTBTS. The name makes feel ill, based primarily on all that the "harlot" does to keep her people from LISTENING... to the One we were told to listen to... particularly with regard to eating his flesh and drinking his blood.

I did experience great persecution while in "her"... including being called mentally unstable (as I am here)... but rejoiced because of it, in line with my Lord's words that such ones are pronounced "happy" when people persecute and lyingly say every sort of thing you about for HIS sake.

I attend the Memorial each year, in obeisance to my Lord who said to me that if I didn't go (1) Who would go? Who would SHOW them what they should be doing? Some of them have never seen it (Plato's Allegory of the Cave might help some understand, if they don't); (2) how can they "do good" to him, if "he" is never among them? This gives them the OPPORTUNITY to have a change of heart at any time such as THEY, indivudally, might wish; and (3) I must not hide my "light" under a basket or fear them, but welcome their "weeping and gnashing". Because I am NOT ashamed of him, before them... and because all of this shows my love... for him... and THEM. Neither of which is supposed to fail.

They were once our brothers, dear ones, while they have now shown themselves to be our enemies... we are not theirs. They no longer love us because we are no longer a part of them, and thus, they are now "like the world." But our Lord gave his life, however, even for the world... which our Heavenly Father SO loves. We should seriously consider whether they are not even worth a couple/few hours of our time... once a year.

Again, I bid you all peace!

YOUR servant, as I am servant to ALL those of the Household of God, Israel, and those who go with... and a fellow slave of Christ,

SA

• exwhyzee
    exwhyzee

Asking one of the Annointed about their experience in this matter was something that just wasn't done.
    So It's an eye opener to hear these experiences. I'm left with a sense that this is, yet again, another example of where if I'd known what was going on behind the scenes, I'd have high tailed it outta' there years...decades sooner. Sorry, I'm trying to be open about this...after all who's to say how it really is.
    But I've gotta' say....most of this sounds bonkers to me.
    I can see how the Elders may have suspected mental illness. And to think, some who claim this calling, are the ones running the show. It's no wonder we had so many off the wall ideas and why the beliefs keep changing. Just my take on it...no offense meant to anyone.

• bible brain
    bible brain

Dove

Hi everyone,

As for taking the body of the Christ, keep doing this, as Jesus commands us, "keep doing this in remembrance of me".

If you actually examine 2nd Thess 2, it is addressed to the "church" body of the Christ (1v1) and it concerns us all today,

on "the day of the Lord". "That day will not come , unless the rebellion comes first, and the man of lawlessness IS revealed". (v3,4)

So Jesus will not return until this happens. It says "he exalts himself ~~ so that he takes his seat IN THE TEMPLE of God". The temple

being the body of our Lord. Ask yourselves logically, who is amongst the faithful and discreet servant class today inside symbloic

Jerusalem who is proclaiming to be GOD? Not even the Pope today claims to be God.

But, there is one who sits inside the temple of symbloic Jerusalem today who actually calls himself God and is worshipped as God.

Think about it? Who are the witnesses actually serving? Even taking the name upon themselves in 1931. They are the only people

who use this name? It is of interest to read v11 "Therefore God sends upon them a strong delusion, to make them believe what is false,

so that all may be condemned who did not believe the truth but had pleasure in unrighteousness".

The name "Jehovah" was only invented in the 16th century by William Tyndale under Holy Spirit. It had a purpose to fulfil and it was

inserted in 2 places only, Exodus and Isaiah 83, and in Exodus it says "by my name Jehovah was I NOT know to Abraham, Isacc or

Jacob who became Israel. That purpose has now been fulfilled and our great God has already revealed who this really is. He has even

revealed to the POPE through his spirit, the name should not be, and he has directed him to remove the name from all hymns today.

Until William tyndale the name did not exist and Jesus taught his apostles to pray to his father, Imagine calling your father by

his name instead of father, or still, the queen of England, as Elizabeth instead of your highness? How completely disrespectful that would be.

I think Donuthole you have a nice approach to our God as father.

I only pray you will all read my journal. On the man of lawlessness, you would be shocked. www.pitn.net

thanks for all your responces.

• bible brain
    bible brain

Dove

Hi AGuest

just read your comments about the name. BUT why oh why do you go back INSIDE each year for the memorial?

If they are UNCLEAN why soil yourself again. there are two examples you need to consider here,

1/ When the angels took Lot and his family outside Sodom in order to protect them, if they had gone back into the city, they

would have died.

2/ Jesus said in Luke 17v29-32, on that day do not return to the house to collect anything, never return, remember the wife of Lot.

She was saved and taken outside the city by the angels but sadly she returned to the city after reaching safety. She lost her life.

After you have been removed outside the city by the angels looking after you, why are you going back inside? is your life not worth

saving? You are going back to the unclean thing.

The symbolic city of Jerusalem was handed over to the angelic king of Babylon in 2006 and the city will be destroyed shortly.

Eat the body of the Christ just like they did in the first century inside your own homes, do not become unclean by entering the

doomed city you may not get out next time.

Each year I remember our Lord on that day with five of my friends who also partake and we love it.

• Lozhasleft
    Lozhasleft

Thank you for the hugs Noble Lodge.

I kind of agree that it would be wrong to go back 'inside' to partake...I dont want to be associated with them in any way in my God's eyes, Bible Brain.

Exwhyzee - you're entitled to your opinion of course but it isnt mental illness/bonkers at all.

Loz x

• bible brain
    bible brain

Dove

Hi Lozhasleft

I read your experience on page 1 and I know this has happened to many others, not the same but similar. The date was of great interest to me, 2001, I agree entirely with you about never going back inside "jerusalem" we have been taken out for a reason.

When Jesus told his apostles in private what to look for, Luke mentions the city being surrounded by armies and they were told to flee the city. History confirms the armies surrounded the city of Jerusalem in 66CE, and for no reason they left without taking the city, this gave them the opportunity to flee outside, which they obviously did. (Luke 19v23-45, 21v20-24) The Roman soldiers did not return until 70 CE, which was about 3 1/2 years later, and had the apostles and believers in Jesus returned during that time thinking the time had passed, they would have all lost their lives. So the moral to this is: ~ If Jesus says we must flee, get out, and quit touching the unclean thing that is just what we must do.

In parallel to this, I was shown the prophesy in Daniel 9v24-27, by the end of the 7+62 weeks the Messiah would be here, and the building of the city was completed with just 7 years remaining. it shows the first half of that week the "temple ones" were visited and taught through the spirit, and taken out of the city to a place of safety. The holy spirit was then removed and the city of Jerusalem abandoned by our God and handed over to the angelic king of Babylon appointed by Satan. (Rev 13v1) Showing for the last 3 1/2 years the city has been abandoned and now under Babylon who has been given permission to rule the city for 42 months or 3 1/2 years, then she will be destroyed. Just like the 3 1/2 years before the Roman armies returned, we must never return into that doomed city ever.

I read a lot of comments from AGuest, and the person feels we are all given different light through the spirit, at first I did not quite understand this, then I read about the gifts handed out in Ephesians chapter 4v4-17, one body but different functions, all joined together "for building up the body of Christ". So we could all have a different insight through the spirit but we all combine what we have to the building up of the body of Christ.

So what I have been shown, might not be the same as yourself or others.

My experience was similar to yours, Rozhasleft, my heart longed to partake but the elders said no, the door was closed. So I was very confused and asked my father to explain this to me. I asked him to show me what to do, eat or not, I also asked him to make it so clear that I could not be in any doubt.

This happened during the book study, after the meeting had been in progress for awhile, inside the kingdom hall, a funny noise happened and everyone was scared but I knew what it was because the same had been going on in my house when the angels were present, so I knew and understood this was my answer beyond any doubt, more that 20 persons heard this, it was actually heard too by my husband and he recognised the same from our home even though he did not want to lose me. I had to tell the elders I was going to partake the next time. So this was witnessed by many persons, but still the elders thought I was under the demons.

Of course I was ridiculed and made fun of by the elders, who told me it was the demons doing these things, but when I asked them, would the demons be allowed to go into the kingdom hall during a meeting with Jesus present, of course not, no the demons would never get in they told me. After being shown through the spirit all their teachings were wrong I disassociated myself in 2005, I fled out of the city. Since then I have been shown wonderful things.

• exwhyzee
    exwhyzee
    We all have a story to tell in the building up of the body of Christ. We shall soon be united with him in glory and we shall claim our reward.

Reward for doing what??

Virtue is it's own reward.

• Lozhasleft
    Lozhasleft

There's a lot of what you say that I cant relate to bible brain - these days I dont feel I have the right to judge anyone as long as they're not hurting others - but I do hope you find peace. Shelby (a Guest ) is a lovely person and makes some profound points which can be insightful for us all.

What really hurts me inside is the thought of any or all of us and also others still inside the Org who receive a 'calling' may have had to deal with such cruel insensitive treatment from those who profess to be God's people...they seemed to me to abandon God's will, to try and make people fit into the Org's rules and regs no matter what the consequences....

Loz x

• AGuest
  • AGuest
    AGuest
    Hi AGuest just read your comments about the name. BUT why oh why do you go back INSIDE each year for the memorial?

Greetings, dear Bible Brain, and the greatest of love and peace to you!

If they are UNCLEAN why soil yourself again.

"SHE" is unclean, dear one, and they by means of touching her; I don't touch "her", however. I don't eat her food or partake from her "table." However, the flesh and blood of my Lord is ALWAYS clean... and cleanses the one partaking of it. The "dog returning to its vomit" would apply only if I RETURNED to her... and eating HER "food"... which I have vomited out.

there are two examples you need to consider here,

Okay, dear one, let's...

1/ When the angels took Lot and his family outside Sodom in order to protect them, if they had gone back into the city, they would have died. 2/ Jesus said in Luke 17v29-32, on that day do not return to the house to collect anything, never return, remember the wife of Lot. She was saved and taken outside the city by the angels but sadly she returned to the city after reaching safety. She lost her life.

In the case of Lot's wife, although she had physically left, her HEART was still in that City. Thus, when she looked back she did so because of a LONGING for it. I have no such longing. But let me see if I can help you understand as our Lord explained it to me:

The holy spirit of God, which had, until the arrival of our Lord, dwelled in the Most Holy of the Temple at Jerusalem LEFT that "dwelling place" and came down upon him after his baptism. Thus, he was baptised, both with water AND "fire" (holy spirit). After that, such spirit dwelled in HIM... so that HE became the Temple of God (which is why he spoke the words regarding "tear down this temple and I will raise it up," etc.). So, now, by removing His spirit, the Most Holy One of Israel indicated His UTTER REJECTION of the Jewish religious system, as synbolized by the temple structure in Jerusalem. Yet, our Lord, even after his baptism with and receipt OF such spirit... continued visting the temple. He did not worship there, however, did he? So, why did he go there? Because...that's where (1) those who SAID they "saw" (but didn't), as well as a good deal of ISRAEL... hung out. And he was to be a witness to them all.

I go because it is to the Household of God, Israel, and those who go with, that I am sent. And there are some there, in the WTBTS... who profess to be OF that Household. They make this profession... by partaking of the bread and wine... OR... "respectfully observing" those who do. So, as I posted, "in obeisance to my Lord, who said to me that if I didn't go (1) Who would go? Who would SHOW them what they should be doing? (2) how can they "do good" to him, if "he" is never among them?" and this is gives them the OPPORTUNITY to have a change of heart at any time such as they, indivudally, might wish; as well as (3) I must not hide my "light" under a basket or fear them, but welcome their "weeping and gnashing".

I do it, again, because I am NOT ashamed of him before them... but MOST OF ALL... because it shows my love... for THEM... which love is NOT SUPPOSED TO FAIL.

After you have been removed outside the city by the angels looking after you, why are you going back inside?

Because some of ISRAEL are still inside...

is your life not worth saving?

Are not theirs??? If, by my ONE act ONCE a year... SOMEONE among them GETS it... and TURNS around... so as to turn toward our Lord and come to LIFE as a result... would not my life have been given for a GOOD reason?

You are going back to the unclean thing.

Ahh, you underestimate the POWER of our Lord, dear one. While it is true that one cannot touch something unclean and remain clean... there is ONE exception: if that one IS clean him/herself. In which case, the CLEAN thing... can make the UNCLEAN thing clean. That is what HOLY SPIRIT and the blood of Christ is ABOUT. If you are UNCLEAN... and you touch something UNCLEAN... you remain unclean; however, if YOU are clean... all that you touch becomes clean... by means of YOUR touching IT. Don't believe that? Then you don't know Christ - ALL who touched him... or were touched BY him... lepers, demonized, those with flows of blood, etc., - ALL formerly UNCLEAN... BECAME clean... when he touched them/they touched him... because of HIS cleanness.

Such is the case with me... and ALL those who have been so cleansed. ALL things are clean... to CLEAN people.

And even if that were not the case, my LOVE... as demonstrated IN my going back... IN my risking my OWN life to SHOW them... would "cover" any transgression the occurred as a result of me going back to shine MY light so that they can SEE our Lord, the Way, and how they should be acting with respect to his flesh and blood. Because there is NO law... against love.

The symbolic city of Jerusalem was handed over to the angelic king of Babylon in 2006 and the city will be destroyed shortly.

I have not heard that from my Lord, but okay...

Eat the body of the Christ just like they did in the first century inside your own homes, do not become unclean by entering the doomed city you may not get out next time.

I do just as you say, dear one... daily... and with other Body members whenever we get together, which is more than once per year (i.e., "as OFTEN as you..."). But because I wish to be in union with our Lord EVERY day I eat the "manna" and "drink from the rock-mass that is Christ"... daily. Just as Israel did while in the wilderness.

Each year I remember our Lord on that day with five of my friends who also partake and we love it.

Praise JAH! I am glad for each and every one of you!!

But please know that I have no more fear of being "soiled" by them, dear one than did those who were sent to Jerusalem prior to our day. Because perfect love casts ALL fear... outside. Rather, I have PITY for them, truly. I was once one of them, believing what they believe... teaching what they teach... blind as they are blind. MY heart says that rather than judge and condemn them... I should forgive them... and that if I TRULY forgive them... then I will DECLARE to them, openly, who I am and who I follow. I will not hide myself from them... or turn my back on them... until the time comes where my Lord himself directs me to so.

Indeed, it is the exact same way for THIS "city", JWN, isn't it? Just as in "her"... there are some here to belong to him... and some who do not. Even some here who openly and maliciously blaspheme... sometimes against the Holy Spirit himself. And, yet... here we all are. Are WE not risking "touching" an "unclean" thing every day by doing so? We are. And, yet, we are also helping to change hearts... and strengthen "lights".

I hope you can understand my position, dear one... but if you cannot... I understand. You must do as the Spirit directs YOU...

Again, the greatest of love and peace to you!

YOUR servant, as I am servant to ALL those of the Household of God, Israel, and those who go with... who constitute the "New Jerusalem"... even if they are still in the old [Jerusalem]... and a slave of Christ,

SA

Share this

Google+
Pinterest
Reddit