Restore Honor Rally in DC --did anyone here attend?

by Ri 77 Replies latest jw friends

• JWoods
    JWoods
    Let me think... how about maybe...
    OBAMA!

I thought OBAMA was supposed to be a moderate, not a liberal. Anyway, wasn't that the inauguration, not a privately sponsored rally?

• sammielee24
    sammielee24

I see Ri never answered the question or the statement that Bush was the one who made a trillion dollar deal to bail out the big guys ..oh and he's also the one who threatened martial law if nobody agreed to pass it. Now - what name would you put on those actions? A president who threatens the American people with a freeze on all their bank accounts and assets in order to pay off Wall Street - or gimme a trillion bucks and put the taxpayer in debt forever - just to pay off Wall Street. What do we call that? Obama came in after the mess was already created and it doesn't matter what party or what fool you got in the White House, they couldn't do any better.

sammieswife

• Justitia Themis
    Justitia Themis

Snowbird , do you wonder why you were insulted? Do you think it is because you represent the Angel of Peace and Love?

Nothing brings honor to the "Angel of Peace and Love" more than insulting people on his behalf.

• Ri
    Ri

When Bush left office, Obama was more than happy to spend the stimalus money helping his cronies in the UNIONS keep their 6 figure salaries and take over GM. Obama has done nothing to help private business get back on their feet...which is why the economy is still in the toilet. Private business provides the jobs that we need to get us back on our feet.

Obama has put us deeper in debt and only the UNIONS are rich. WITH our hard earned money I might add.

• StAnn
    StAnn

I GLENN BECK! Makes my heart go pitter patter!

Now shut up and end this stupid thread.

Apparently no one in this group who attended is willing to admit it and take the ridicule, so what's the point in continuing this conversation? We've heard all before in the other Glenn Beck Hate Threads.

• Ri
    Ri

I didn't know there was Liberal GlennBeckphopia threads...I haven't been here in over a year maybe more...

Van Jones the coummunist has a Glennbeckphopia rally coming up October 2nd....a copy cat Rally of Restore Honor hahahehe with all the UNION members being forced to attend or paid to attend.

• lisaBObeesa
    lisaBObeesa

Are UNION members bad or something?????

And by the way union members don't get forced to attend rallies.

And they don't get paid to attend rallies, either.

They get paid for working their blue collar jobs.

• beksbks
    beksbks

Lisa, there is truly no point in truth, logic or clear thinking with this particular group of right wingers. It's a hopeless endeavor.

• mkr32208
    mkr32208

Without getting too deep into Smith's warped and fantastic theology that has ZERO BASIS in fact,

What a stupid thing to say, no religion has any basis in fact it's all made up bullshit and fairy dust...

• keyser soze
    keyser soze
    did anyone here attend?

I had intended to, but I overslept.

Share this

Google+
Pinterest
Reddit